Gay fellas with medical latex gloves, bondage (my 1st story)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Gay fellas with medical latex gloves, bondage (my 1st story)

Post by Jake »

So I've never done this before, but I got a message from this guy on YouTube who wanted a story written for him involving me doing stuff in gloves to him.
I accepted the challenge and took the story my own way. I think I've gone far beyond into the realms of my own happiness here, but I hope you enjoy it!

This is about two guys, btw, so if you're not into gay stuff, maybe this isn't for you.

Enjoy!

============================================================================================================================================
PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS STORY ONTO ANOTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION - PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO POST IT ON ANOTHER SITE
============================================================================================================================================

Tyler and Jake

==={Part One}===

It wasn't the first time Tyler's mum had asked him to fetch "a few things" from town while he was occupied with other things. He'd previously been assigned the task of picking up dry cleaning which she had insisted would only take ten minutes, that in fact took over an hour.

It wasn't that he disliked leaving the house, rather the fact that he had to leave immediately if she asked. Reluctantly, he gathered his keys, phone and iPod together, took his hoodie out of the wardrobe and a pair of black cotton gloves from the drawer next to it, which he drew on as he went downstairs.
His mother had left a £10 note along with a shopping list by the back door which he picked up as he put his shoes on.

The weather was quite cold and Tyler was glad he had worn his gloves. He remembered the last time he'd forgotten to wear them when he ventured outside and how stiff his fingers had been afterwards. Tyler liked to wear cotton gloves anyway, and didn't feel self-conscious about wearing gloves that would protect him from the cold.

It didn't take Tyler very long to reach the town centre where he promptly entered the first shop and purchased what was needed. Tyler soon became quite bored of the shopping when everything he was buying wasn't going to affect him in the slightest and frequently stalled in other stores as he made his way to the final shop on the list: Wilkinsons.

This store was a lot larger than the others and as Tyler rarely visited, he wasn't so sure where to go, so he asked one of the staff where he could find shower heads.
The girl replied "Er, they're just over there by the gloves" and pointed to a sign that read "20% off all gloves this week!". Tyler thanked the girl and walked over to the aisle he'd been directed to. He looked down at his shopping list once more and noted that he specifically needed an 8" shower head. His eyes scanned the shelves but he couldn't find any 8" heads.

As his eyes travelled further along the aisle he saw a large selection of gloves of all sorts of materials. Tyler smiled to himself; he'd always been quite fascinated with latex gloves. He couldn't quite explain it himself, he just longed for the feel of a glove over his bare hands.

Forgetting about his mission to find the shower head, Tyler paid more attention to the huge range of gloves in front of him and soon became engrossed in looking at the massive variety of colours and brands. He had often fantasised about being in situations where he'd been stripped of his clothes and rubbed by latex gloved hands until he pleaded for relief at the hands of his captor.

As his eyes swept a pack of disposable latex examination gloves, Tyler could feel his manhood starting to harden in his jeans. He looked around, embarrassed, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw a male around the same age as him looking in his direction from another aisle. The guy was a bit shorter than Tyler and wore an open striped shirt with a light blue tee underneath. As he came over, Tyler's eyes momentarily flicked to the stranger's hands and registered that he too was wearing gloves, though they were purple rather than black.

The guy smiled at Tyler and bent down next to him, apparently looking for a specific pack of white latex gloves. For one wild moment, Tyler thought about the possibility that this person may like gloves the way he did, too.

"You're right", said the stranger, and Tyler started.
"Er, about w-what?", replied Tyler.
The stranger stood up right in front of Tyler and smiled up at him.
"I like gloves the way you do", he whispered in response.
"How did you...how could you tell?"
"Oh come on, you were poring over these ones (he shook the pack of white latex gloves he'd picked out himself) for about five minutes! I've been there mate, don't worry. It can be hard but it gets easier to come to terms with it. It's a fetish and nothing else."
"Oh...well I just had a sudden urge to want to buy them and wear them but I'm so nervous!", Tyler whispered.
The stranger chuckled.
"Yeah, the first few times purchasing your own gloves can be a challenge against your self-awareness. Don't worry, these are for you."
He shook the pack of gloves again and grinned. Tyler smiled back and relaxed a little.
"These are on me. I'm Jake, by the way."
"Tyler."
Jake held out a gloved hand and Tyler responded and shook with his own gloved hand. As he did so he felt a little tingle of pleasure in his body, and by the looks of it, so did Jake. Both of them smiled again and Jake walked ahead towards the tills. Feeling extremely nervous, confused and excited, Tyler followed, avoiding the shop assistant's gaze as he passed.
Jake

Re: My first written story

Post by Jake »

==={Part Two}===

Jake and Tyler left the store together and walked across the street back into the town centre. Tyler still felt nervous about being with a complete stranger, but on the other hand, this Jake guy seemed to like gloves just as he did and Tyler was eager to find out more.

"So tell me, Tyler...How have I not seen your face before? You're obviously local, right?"
"Yeah, I live a ten minute walk away from here on Daze's Row. How about yourself?"
"I'm over on Neurion Street, completely opposite direction from you."
"Oh I know it, yeah. Nice area. We were actually gonna move in over there a few years ago, number 25 or something, but another family offered more than we could afford, so we settled on Daze's instead."
"25? Really? Honestly, that's my house!"
Tyler laughed and exclaimed, "No way!".
"Indeed. It's probably a lot different from how you remember it now, though-"
He hesitated for a moment, as if he was concerned about something.
"Okay, this might be a bit spontaneous and creepy and all, but nobody's home at my place and...well, we have these-" he raised his hand that was holding a plastic bag with the newly bought gloves in it, Tyler's eyebrow became raised, "-perhaps I could help you feel...a little more comfortable with your
fetish?"

Tyler's head exploded with thoughts at this point. Of course the obvious thing to do in the situation he was in would be to walk away from this person he barely knew, but something in his mind longed for the adventure, for the new insight to this fetish he now wasn't alone with. He paused for a few seconds, looking into Jake's brown eyes, as

Jake looked into Tyler's blue eyes hopefully.

"Um...okay."

Jake's face lit up and he grinned as he said, "Great! It's this way."
He walked towards a busy street Tyler was familiar with, and Tyler followed.
After a few minutes they entered Neurion Street and Jake led Tyler up a vaguely familiar garden path. Jake took some keys out of his pocket, unlocked the front door and stepped inside.
"Come on in!" he said.
Tyler followed shyly and removed his black gloves as Jake shut the door behind him.
Jake led him upstairs into a spacious bedroom and sat down on a rather large single bed.
"Right, make yourself comfortable, if there's anything you need, just ask! I'm just gonna go unpack the shopping quickly."
Tyler nodded as Jake left the room. He heard him thump down the stairs, as if he was in a hurry. Tyler couldn't blame him, he was very excited by now, too.

Tyler spotted the plastic Wilkinsons bag that had been left on Jake's desk and pulled out the pack of latex gloves that were sitting in it innocently. He couldn't help but grin as he looked at the packet. Apparently there were 50 pairs inside. 'Plenty of fun to be had', he thought, though still not exactly sure what fun would be had yet.
He really wanted to rip open the packet and smell the latex and smother himself in the gloves, but a part of him was still self-conscious and nervous. Instead he sat on the bed and watched the pack for a few minutes, still smiling to himself.
Shortly afterwards, he could hear Jake's footsteps approaching.
Jake

Post by Jake »

==={Part Three}===

"You not got those open yet?", he nodded at the pack of gloves.
"Er, no, I'm kinda scared to be honest."
"Well that's understandable, I guess. Here-"
He sat down next to Tyler and delicately took the pack from his hands, pulling the bag open and emptying the contents onto Tyler's lap.
"Now then..." he said. "Let's see if we can't get you a little more confident, eh?"

Jake picked up two gloves and ran them through his fingers a few times before slowly and deliberately pulling them on. Even though he had skinny arms, the gloves seemed to look very tight on him, something that Tyler loved to see. Jake stretched the cuffs up his arm and let them go again, making a loud snapping noise that made Tyler inadvertently smile once again.

Jake raised his eyebrows as if to say 'Your turn!" while grinning broadly.
Tyler responded with an anxious look so Jake moved even closer to him and whispered,

"Just...relax..."
Tyler did as he was told and relaxed his body, willing himself to enjoy whatever was coming next. Jake looked deep into his eyes and reached one gloved hand up to his face and stroked it gently. Tyler panicked and stood up.
"Dude, I'm not gay, I'm not sure if this is a good idea or anything."
Jake looked at him calmly and said, "It's alright, Tyler. You're just learning new things. And if it gets a little intimate, who cares, it's not like anyone's gonna find out, right? Who knows, you might enjoy it. And you can't fool me into believing you've never wanted a gloved handjob, at the very least."
Tyler looked astounded as Jake grinned again.
"Well...I-I guess nobody would ever find out...You won't t-tell anyone, right?"
"I promise this will stay between us. It's not like we even know the same people!"
"Okay...okay. I trust you, Jake. Just b-"
The rest of his sentence was cut short as Jake placed a gloved hand gently over Tyler's mouth. Tyler made an 'mmmph!' sound in panic, but stopped once Jake whispered,
"Trust me." Tyler nodded twice and Jake proceeded to lift up Tyler's shirt a little, still keeping one gloved hand over his mouth. His other hand then explored Tyler's body, making Tyler wriggle about in pleasure. Tyler moaned happily through the hand over his mouth as the latex caressed his body. Jake's hand came closer and close to Tyler's crotch area, where a bulge had appeared, much to Jake's delight.

Jake removed the hand covering Tyler's mouth, pressed his index finger to his lips and said, "Shhh..." as he reached for Tyler's shirt and pulled it up over his head and threw it to one side, then walked over to a drawer in the corner of the room. Tyler lifted his head to see what was going on and watched as Jake walked back to the bed carrying a black silk scarf.
Tyler looked at Jake as the latter paused, winked at Tyler, then placed the scarf over his eyes and tied it behind his head. Tyler swallowed and said, "w-what are you going to do? Why do I need to be b-blindfolded?"
Jake giggled and patted Tyler's blonde hair.
"Don't fret my little friend, you will enjoy this."

Tyler felt his left arm being lifted up and pulled above his head, then felt something ('probably rope', he thought) wrap around his wrist. A knot was tied and the other end of the rope was tied to the left-hand side of the head of the bed. The same was repeated for his right arm; he was now bound by his arms to the bed.

Tyler heard Jake walk away from him again.
He lay in the darkness wondering what was going to happen to him, both excited and scared. He felt quite silly now, having accepted an invitation from a stranger to enter his house and become involved with things he'd never do in his normal day-to-day life. Now fear flooded him - what if this guy was a maniac who was going to kill him?
What if he was kept prisoner, tied to the bed and subjected to all manner of horrors?
Or worse, what if he was left on the bed and Jake just vanished? Then again, this guy was around his age, maybe older, and probably just as innocent and curious as he was to delve into his fetish.

Tyler felt two gloved hands massage his body again, and his fear was replaced with pleasure once more. He let out an involuntary whimper, the feelings were so good and he couldn't help himself. Jake once again found Tyler's crotch region and this time one of his hands rubbed the area gently while the other reached for the button on his jeans. Every move was delicately executed, nothing was over-done. Even Jake's breathing was smooth and somewhat calming, too. Having undone the button on the jeans, Jake lightly pulled the zip down and helped Tyler wriggle out of them. Now Jake was caressing Tyler's legs, stroking them with his gloved hands, gliding and flexing his fingers as he moved down to remove his socks. The only things Tyler now had on were his boxer shorts. Jake put his head on Tyler's chest and blew gently as he rubbed him again, which made Tyler moan even more.
"Ahhh...my God...", he breathed.

Jake stood up and Tyler heard him walk away once again. When he returned, Jake ran one of his gloved fingers across Tyler's lips and up to his nose, where he breathed in the gorgeous smell of latex rubber. Jake stroked Tyler's face again with one hand, then pinched Tyler's nose with his spare thumb and index finger. Tyler opened his mouth to breathe and as he did so he felt two gloved fingers enter his mouth. Tyler's tongue ran across the latex as the fingers stretched out, opening his mouth wider. Jake then pulled a ball-gag into Tyler's mouth and secured it behind his head.
Tyler let out a muffled "Mmmph!" as Jake began to kiss his body in several places, all the while caressing him with the latex gloves on his hands. Tyler really began to enjoy this experience now, and loved the thought of being helplessly bound. He tugged playfully on the rope securing his hands. Jake then noticed the bulge in Tyler's boxer shorts was more pronounced than ever. "I think it's time we let your cock have a say in all of this." Jake slowly reached a gloved hand inside Tyler's boxers and massaged his crotch momentarily, before taking hold of the fabric and pulling them down, exposing a fantastic member. Jake pulled the boxers free of their owner and put them on the table next to the bed. He chuckled and reached down to Tyler's feet and began to tickle them lightly causing his captive to squirm and moan. He picked up some more rope from the floor and spread Tyler's legs, securing each one to a different post, rendering Tyler completely naked, spread-eagled, blindfolded and gagged on his bed.
Jake

Post by Jake »

==={Part Four}===
Jake let Tyler lie alone for a little. He was having fun watching his captive enjoy himself. After a while, Jake reached out and gently placed his hand on Tyler's crotch again. With the other gloved hand, he wrapped his fingers around the protruding penis and began to slide his hand up and down, causing Tyler to moan hard into his gag. Jake continued to do this for a while, allowing his other hand to explore Tyler's body and lower half. The many feelings Tyler was experiencing just made him whimper and moan in pleasure more than ever before. This was a completely different experience and he was enjoying every second as Jake's hand went up and down his shaft repeatedly.
The fact that he was blindfolded just made it even more thrilling, and he found being impaired of speech made the situation all the more kinky.

Jake picked up the speed and his hand slid up and down Tyler's cock even faster, which in turn made Tyler whimper again. Even Jake began to make some soft content noises.
As Tyler felt the point of ejaculation coming close, Jake stopped. He let go of Tyler's cock completely and lifted his other hand off of his body. Tyler squirmed and moaned into his gag, desperate to explode, but Jake just wouldn't carry on. He waited a whole minute before putting a gloved hand on either side of Tyler's face, letting the fingers slide down his cheeks and down his neck, back over his body, coming to rest at his cock once more. Jake got up onto the bed himself and put his legs either side of Tyler's body, facing away from him. He placed a hand on each leg and lowered his mouth over the shaft.

Tyler had already expressed that he was not gay and wasn't expecting to be touched by a guy like this, but right now in his head he didn't care who was touching his body and his cock, nor who was sucking on it, giving him the most heavenly feeling he'd ever experienced. He didn't care that this person was more or less a stranger, he just gloried in the feelings that he was experiencing - the warm mouth over his manhood, the soft, slippery latex-covered hands that were caressing his legs, the sensory deprivation and the bondage he had been put in...It was all so good!

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph! MMMMNNNPH!" were the sounds Tyler now made as he once again came close to the point of no return, but just as he thought he would explode, Jake stopped again! Tyler was pleading through his gag for relief, now, and Jake giggled.
He let a few moments pass, then began to suck on Tyler's cock again, and once again stopped just before he came. Tyler thrashed about on the bed, trying to free his hands so he could finish the job himself, but found himself unable. Jake took hold of his cock again and gave Tyler another handjob, using both hands to rub the member up and down, then took it in his mouth once more while keeping a hold on it with both hands.
Jake continued to torture Tyler in this fashion for another 15 minutes, bringing him close to ejaculation then stopping, then sucking on his cock for a little, teasing it with his gloved hands, then stopping again. All the while Tyler was screaming for relief, but his captor would not comply.

"Alright, Tyler, something tells me you want to relieve yourself. Am I right?"
Tyler nodded furiously and wailed through his gag.
"Well then, I guess I can help you out! But I want you to return the favour."
Tyler gave an "Mmmph?" in response.
"I guess you've never sucked cock before, Tyler?"
Tyler shook his head.
"Well to get relief from my torture you're gonna have to! And I'll even let you wear the gloves."

Tyler wasn't sure about this, he didn't really want to give oral sex to a guy, but he'd already gone this far and it had been a great experience. Plus, he got to wear the tight latex gloves! Making his decision, Tyler nodded and gave an "mmmmmph" in agreement.
"Wonderful!", said Jake. "Let's give you what you've been waiting for, eh?"
Jake

Post by Jake »

==={Part Five}===
Grinning once more, Jake lowered his head and sucked Tyler's cock into his mouth. This time, when Tyler made it obvious he was about to explode, Jake continued to suck and Tyler erupted in his mouth, thrusting his cock deep inside as he lost control of his body. Tyler spent a few more moments panting and moaning as he let every drop of semen out of his cock. Finally he was completely empty and relaxed on the bed, still breathing fast.
"Well done Tyler. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that, now!"
Jake got up from the bed and unbuckled the ball gag, removing it from Tyler's mouth.
It took him a few moments before Tyler could say anything.
"That...that was quite...wow..."
Jake began to play with Tyler's cock again as it returned to its limp form, massaging it with his gloved hands. This calmed Tyler down a little more, and Jake noticed his breathing rate had returned to normal, though he still tugged at his restraints.
"So, Tyler, are you ready for your first taste of cock?"
Tyler nodded uncertainly and heard the removal of jeans and other items of clothing Tyler assumed to be Jake's shirt and boxer shorts. Tyler felt Jake moving back onto the bed, however this time Jake knelt up facing Tyler, coming close to his face. He lifted Tyler's head up and stroked his face gently with a gloved finger.
Slowly, Jake moved his penis closer to Tyler's mouth, which was half-open. As it made contact, Tyler gasped, but opened a little wider and accepted the cock into his mouth.
Slowly and gently, Jake slid his cock in and out of Tyler's mouth, keeping a firm gloved hand on the back of his head.

After a while, Tyler began to get used to the rhythm and moved his head in time with the penis thrusting in and out of his mouth. All the while Jake moaned in pleasure and whispered Tyler's name every so often.
A few minutes went by and then Jake pulled out of Tyler's mouth altogether.
He untied Tyler from the bed, removing the rope from his wrists and legs, finally removing the blindfold from his eyes. The light hit Tyler's eyes hard and he gasped at the intensity. When his eyes had focused he could see Jake sitting on the bed next to him smiling broadly. He smiled back and laughed. Jake reached for the pack of examination gloves and handed a pair to Tyler, who took them and pulled them on slowly. They were an incredible fit, hugging his hand and wrist just right.

Instinctively, Tyler took a hold of Jake's cock and began to give him a gloved handjob of his own. Jake moved to lie down on the bed where Tyler had previously been and the latter continued to move his hand up and down the shaft. Then he sat in the same position as Jake had on him, straddling him, facing his cock. Looking down at it, Tyler opened his mouth and began to suck Jake's cock while his gloved hands explored his leg region. Tyler didn't have any idea when Jake would feel like he was about to explode, but by the increased breathing pace he assumed it was close. Jake began to moan louder and louder and Tyler suddenly felt a warm, sticky fluid hit the back of his mouth. He carried on sucking and licking Jake's cock, amazed at what had just happened, while Jake's breathing rate returned to a normal level.

"Ohhhhhh my goodness, Tyler, that was spectacular! For a first-timer that was incredible."
Tyler grinned as Jake looked into his eyes.
"I guess we'd better get changed. Are your parents expecting you home any time soon?"
Tyler glanced around and spotted a clock on the wall that read "17:53" and replied, "I think my mum wanted me back by six!"
Jake looked slightly disappointed for a moment, but rallied immediately:
"Well this has been brilliant, we should hook up again some time! You're really good!

Maybe we could discuss gloves a bit more on the weekend?"
Jake grabbed a pen from his desk and scribbled down a number onto a piece of paper, which he handed to Tyler.
"This is my number if you ever wanna take me up on that offer, mate. Or perhaps we'll meet in Wilkinsons again!"
"Alright, thanks, I'll give you a call!" said Tyler.

Tyler and Jake reluctantly pulled off their gloves and put their clothes back on, then made their way downstairs to the front door. Tyler picked up his bag of shopping as he put his shoes on, then turned to Jake and hesitated, before hugging him.
"Thank you", he whispered into Jake's ear.
Jake nodded and grinned at him, then waved as Tyler exited the house.

Tyler made his way back home and was greeted by the sound of his mother calling him.

She took the bag of shopping from Tyler as he walked in. She rummaged through the bag

then looked up at Tyler disappointed:

"You forgot the shower head."
Jake

Post by Jake »

Please leave me some good feedback, haha!

Hope you enjoyed it :)
jaub
WWGFA Orderly

Post by jaub »

I didn't read the story yet, but maybe we could translate the story to 2 lesbian women...
Jake

Post by Jake »

Er, right. I'd rather not, it wouldn't work!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

O, right, I still haven't gotten around to reading this. Sorry, Jake! I will soon, I promise. Don't take the lack of responses as a comment on your writing abilities, though. There's few stories that really get a lot of feedback. I don't think it has much to do with their quality.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Then I shall begin my 1000 page novel!

... :-) 0:) :?:

Return to “Glove Stories”