Story : From my Sick Bed

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

r957
Regular poster

Story : From my Sick Bed

Post by r957 »

FROM MY SICKBED, PART 1 by Rubber Ron
At the age of 13 the last thing you want to have is chicken pox! Not only do you get loads of spots but also they can itch like hell. One of the older boys at my school also told me that it can affect your balls and you can become sterile.
The Dr said 2 weeks off school and at least a couple of days in bed in isolation. The Dr also said that although this could indeed affect fertility in young men I was not to worry and he would see that the situation was monitored (what ever that meant).
Both my folks worked full time and so you can imagine how I felt when they told me they had arranged for someone to baby-sit for me. Some friend of a neighbour a Mrs. Lock would be spending the day at the house caring for me. Just great, feeling ill, some old woman fussing around and folks out at work. Still it could be worse I could be at school!
The first day I could hardly keep awake and after saying good-bye to my folks the next thing I knew it was mid day and I saw someone sitting in the chair in my room reading a book. I felt too ill to sit up and my eyes were not able to focus all that well. I did notice that Mrs. Lock was wearing some sort of face mask like nurses wear – I remember she spoke to me for the first time and that her voice was quite stern as she introduced herself and said that she did not intend to allow the germs to infect anyone else and that she would endeavour to take sensible precautions. As if to make her point she sprayed some sort of medicated air freshener into the room. It reminded me of a hospital.
She approached the bed and slipped a thermometer under my tongue. Even with my eyes closed I could smell something quite strong and distinctive – the smell of disinfectant and rubber. Moments later I knew why – Mrs. Lock was wearing a pair of thin, smooth light tan coloured rubber gloves. They were a snug fit and as if to make a point she pulled the cuffs up and the rubber snapped into place. As she took the thermometer out of my mouth my lips felt her rubber covered fingers and I tasted some sort of antiseptic.
I remember distinctly that for some reason my Dick started to stiffen and I hoped that I wouldnt get an erection. At that time I was never sure when that might happen which was so embarrassing to say the least. I had been masturbating regularly for more than a year and yet even jacking off twice a day didnt stop the erections from happening. I suppose that is all part of adolescence.
Mrs Lock was actually stern but kind she gave me drinks and plumped up my pillow for me to make me more comfortable. Whenever she was in my room she wore the mask and rubber gloves. I thought her hands must have been hot since they were encased in thin latex for hours at a time yet she seemed quite content. At the end of the afternoon after yet more sleep I awoke to find Mrs Lock with a bowl of water, a cloth and some disinfectant. She told me that she was going to wipe the surfaces in the room to ensure that germs were killed as the Dr had said the first couple of days were the most infectious. She had another pair of rubber gloves the pink ones used for washing up. As I watched she gently peeled off one of the light tan coloured gloves it was so wet inside from her perspiration that it seemed to be almost stuck to her hand. I watched as it was eased off and was completely turned inside out. The other glove followed and I heard for the first time the erotic sound of rubber as it squeaked and snapped. The gloves she had removed she expertly turned the right way out by trapping air inside and squeezing so that each finger popped out the right way. She then put them into her apron pocket and proceeded to ease her hands into the pink dish gloves. I was fascinated to see this ritual she seemed to believe that she needed to change rubber gloves for this new task and then washed down each surface in the room very thoroughly.
I lay in bed that night and thought about the gloves, the pink ones were similar to the sort my mother occasionally wore for messy chores but the other thinner pair was new to me. They reminded me of gloves my dentist wore but those were very thin, almost white and had never taken my interest at all. Her pair was different, smoother, semi transparent, they fit her like a second skin and they even tasted interesting – sort of slightly bitter and they smelt very rubbery.
That afternoon I found myself thinking of her gloved hands as I masturbated I felt guilty at these erotic thoughts and without warning found myself flooding my pyjamas with semen. Knowing there would be quite a stain I climbed out of bed and put on a fresh pair leaving the soiled ones in my laundry basket. I thought of excuses to get Mrs Lock to bring me things mainly so that I had the chance to look, smell and even feel her gloves.
That night I couldn’t sleep and looking around my room suddenly noticed that Mrs Lock had left her pair of pink rubber gloves draped over the bowl next to the disinfectant and other sprays that she had brought into the sick room. In an instant I decided to get the gloves. My head felt strange as I got out of bed but I was soon back under the covers with these cool, slippy rubber gloves. I let my body warm the rubber and then delighted in the first sensation as I slipped my hands inside the gloves, her gloves! I couldnt see how they looked but felt how delicious they were as I explored my balls and thighs and Dick. I enjoyed a long slow wank – I even had a paper tissue at the ready but the force of my ejaculation surprised me and I still made a wet patch in the bed and knew that the gloves were sticky with semen.
I woke with a start to realize it was morning and I had still got the gloves draped around my Dick. Mrs Lock could be heard in the Kitchen. I took my chance and leapt out of bed and put the gloves back – just in time as in walked Mrs Lock. The gloves were still warm and I had not had time to check for dry semen stains.
“ The Dr says that you should start to sit up in bed today, she said as she gave me a drink those silky erotic rubber gloves near to my face again. She felt my forehead with her gloved hand it felt so very good. “ Do you have a temperature? she asked. I watched her flex her fingers, easing the sick room rubber gloves to an even more skin-tight fit. She turned to walk out of the room and picked up the bowl and the pink gloves. Would she notice they had been worn or possibly guess what they had been worn for? She glanced at the gloves and looked at the palms, she looked puzzled and walking past the laundry basket looked inside and removed the soiled pyjamas putting them into the bowl. She proceeded to slowly peel off the skin tight latex and the sight and sound gave me another erection if only she would leave those wonderful gloves on the chair, if only I could hold them smell them wear them…. No such luck she slipped them into her pocket and walked out of the room.
When she reappeared a while later I pretended to be asleep. I could then watch through half closed eyes as she held each of her sick room rubber gloves up to the light, examining them for small holes perhaps? She shook a little talc powder into each and quickly and easily slipped them on. The rubber seemed so elastic that they sighed as the air escaped and she smoothed the rubber until it looked like a second skin.
At the end of the afternoon she brought me a light snack on a tray and over her arm were my clean, pressed pyjamas! “ I gather you had a bit of an accident but the stain did come out you will be pleased to hear! I bushed dark crimson and wished I had not left them in my laundry basket. I suppose it is to be expected at your age almost a man!”
These gloves were driving me mad! I just had to feel them around my Dick. Did she leave them at our house at night or take them with her? I decided that I just had to watch out for my opportunity.
To be continued...
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Story : From my Sick Bed

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Thank you r957/Rubber Ron, I am very much enjoying the ministrations of Mrs Locke. I can't wait to see how this developes...
But I suppose I'll have to 8)
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Post by smokinrubberg »

ohhhh yesss. my favourite story from the old RGM site. this story is so hot. part 3 is amazing. truely amazing story. i wont spoil it but be prepared haha :)'
r957
Regular poster

Re: Story : From my Sick Bed part 2

Post by r957 »

This is a story i wrote a long time ago - happy that it still seems ok :-)

The next morning and I found myself looking forward to Mrs. Lock and her gloves. I had more time and was feeling better so could plan how to get my hands inside those lovely thin, smooth sick bayrubber gloves. .. Sure enough each time she came into my room she had the gloves already on. I had a better chance to look at them as she tided my bed. They were completely smooth, soft and silky rubber. The trouble was that I now had a rock hard erection and was scared that she would see the tent in the bed sheets if I wasnt careful.
On one trip to the bathroom I saw them lying on the kitchen surface! As I thought about the risks of taking them she walked back into the room this time wearing a pair of bright red rubber gloves with long cuffs that almost reached her elbows. This pair had a patterned grip on the palms but still looked sexy. When I got back into bed I called her she came rushing in looking worried and still in the red gloves. Are you OK?” she asked and I made up some excuse about having a headache and needing something for the pain. She came closer to me but then said she wouldnt touch me until she had a chance to change her gloves. She explained her fear of contamination; she had several pairs of rubber gloves, each for a specific reason but all offering protection. The red, she explained, had long cuffs for wet jobs especially laundry, the pink were slightly thinner rubber ideal for domestic chores and then she had her special sick room gloves ,very smooth and sensitive so that she could feel anything yet have complete protection from germs. I hope you dont mind, they also give you protection from the possibility of cross infection. I took a deep breath and said that her wearing different sorts of rubber gloves seemed very sensible and a practical precaution. She smiled at my understanding what others might have seen as some peculiar behaviour.
“Let me just swap pairs right now and I will attend to you as that she eased her hands out of the red pair. “That feels better this pair are that bit thicker rubber than I prefer and my hands are a little clammy now. I noticed for the first time how lovely her hands and nails were. She caught my eye and said, some people think they are my best feature!”
I watched her take out the thin sick room gloves and trap air inside, she squeezed and I heard the gentle pop as the fingers turned themselves right side out. She tried to ease her hands into the gloves but her hands were still damp and she struggled to get them on at all. The fingers wouldnt smooth down and in frustration she peeled them off again, said something about getting talcum powder and dropped them lightly onto my bedspread. I had only seconds to hold those gloves to my face and deeply inhale their wonderful rubbery smell. I plunged my hand into one glove but couldnt dare spend time easing them on. I instinctively touched my groin and groaned at the wonderful feeling. I had literally dropped them back onto the bed spread when she returned. She lightly powdered them and immediately was able to ease them on smoothly and her hands were again encased in golden’ latex.
I knew that I just had to find a way to get inside those gloves or get her gloved hands around my throbbing cock. My waking hours were spent plotting and planning and strong dreams dominated my sleep:
– I felt soft cords tied around my wrists and ankles. I was spread eagle on my bed and there was a woman dressed in a uniform with a surgical mask over her face and she was holding my pyjama bottoms in her gloved hands.
“What is this sticky mess!” she demanded. She brought the damp patch up towards her nose and inhaled. “ You wretched lad you keep soiling you pyjamas with your hot sticky emissions.” She dipped a gloved finger into the stain and gestured her dislike as the semen glistened on her gloves.
“There are ways to stop you continually making washing for me”as she spoke she thrust her gloved finger to my mouth and told me to lick it clean. The gloves came into focus for the first time, so smooth and silky, I knew in an instant they were sick room rubber gloves although I couldn’t be sure who was wearing them.
“I think I should empty those balls of yours so that you dont continually leak semen on to the bedclothes and you pyjamas. I felt an electric thrill and some panic as she pulled down my pyjamas revealing my already hard Dick. The first time the rubber glove touched my leg I almost shot my load it felt so smooth and cool, wonderful making my nerve endings leap and the erotic slimy feeling make my blood serge through my veins. I felt her hand squeeze my balls as she eased back my foreskin and I started to cum, spurt after spurt pumped out of my balls and covered her gloves and my stomach.
“Filthy Lad”she cried but she continued to pump my stiff Dick using my seed as lubrication. I wanted time to recover but her wanking was continuous. Again I felt the need to ejaculate and again I emptied my balls. Still the incessant masturbation continued. She was panting as she kept pumping her gloved hands up and down my Dick. There was so much spunk around that the bed seemed to be awash. I watched as she scooped up a handful of semen and soaked my balls and ass, she quickly thrust a finger into my bottom, I winced at the intrusion but the combination of rubber glove and the feelings of delight as my foreskin slipped back and forth under her gloves made my ejaculate again. Remember that I couldnt touch myself at all and I felt quite faint as my 4th or 5th ejaculation shook my body. It seemed impossible that I could still pump anything out…
The scene was surreal :- her gloves were covered in semen right up to the beaded cuff, they glistened in the light and the combined smell of rubber, sweat and semen filled the air.
“One more time now you filthy lad, she cried as she made a final assault on my erection – I wanted it to stop but felt myself involuntarily reaching the brink of yet another orgasm. “Ahhhhh another unbelievable load of hot spunk hit my chest and ran down my body…the bed must be soaked I thought to myself. I sat up and realized that indeed the bed was soaking wet and that I had ejaculated forcefully into my pyjamas and the sheets. However, I was quite alone in my bedroom and the clock said 3.00 am. I changed my pyjamas and sat back away from the damp patch reliving my vivid dream…
To be continued...
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

Awesome story r957, thank you for that!! :up:
Occasional poster

Post by 732 »

Excellent! But where is the third part? Can't find it anywhere!
bleachman
Regular poster

Post by bleachman »

FROM MY SICKBED, PART 3 by Rubber Ron August 1998

I woke again at 8.30am, the with usual morning erection. The soiled Pyjamas were still damp in the laundry basket and the bottom sheet had a distinct stain.
Mrs Lock came into the room with a breakfast tray and my medication - Her “sickbay” rubber gloves smooth and tight without even a wrinkle. She felt my forehead and I smelt the warm rubber. She told me that the Dr was coming in to see me that morning and that while I was at the bathroom she would change the sheets on the bed. I knew the chances were that she would see the semen stain. I just hope she wouldn’t mention it.

The Dr arrived and examined me, he remembered that I had been concerned at the possibility of sterility and, with Mrs Lock in the room, he asked me to roll onto my side and pull down my Pyjama bottoms. He opened his case and took out a paper package, tore off the top and proceeded to take out a new pair of surgical rubber gloves. I saw Mrs Lock take an extra interest in the proceedings as he eased his hands inside the new gloves, a slight hissing as his hands squeezed out the air. He snapped the cuffs for a tight fit and before I could react his cool gloved fingers were around my balls. My Dick sprang to attention. “Bring you knees up to your chest and Ill do a quick examination” - the cold shock of some sort of gel on my anus was followed by his large finger which I found both embarrassing and somewhat erotic. It was over in a minute but I saw how red in the face Mrs Lock went and her neck seemed to go all blotchy as she watched the examination and my rock hard erection.
“We will need to keep an eye for any swelling down there” said the Dr “ But it looks to me like the worst is over”. With that he peeled off the gloves and popped them into my waste paper bin and was gone.
“ We must check for swelling” said Mrs Lock although her voice sounded sort of more horse than usual and she was still rather pink. She left me to have a nap while she went to attend to the laundry. As soon as she had closed the door I got our of bed an retrieved the rubber gloves discarded by the Dr - they were still moist from his hot hands and I turned them right side out and proceeded to savour the feeling of easing my hands in to the gloves and slowly masturbating. The pleasure was enormous and I knew from that point that rubber gloves were my fetish.

That afternoon I plucked up courage and said that I was sorry Mrs Lock had been forced to witness the examination and hoped she wasn’t too embarrassed. She smiled, plumped up my pillows and said that there was nothing to worry about and that it was quite natural for a young man to react like that. I said that the Dr’s surgical gloves were almost as smooth as her sick bay gloves and she blushed again. She then confided that her late husband had insisted that she wore rubber gloves for most household chores and that he himself had enjoyed the smoothness of rubber gloves. My mind raced ahead - had she meant that he had liked rubber in some sexual way?

Nothing eventful happened until the next day. Mrs lock looked somewhat flustered as she suggested that we check for swellings in my groin. I could have saved her embarrassment and suggested that I check myself but for some reason I did not, I simply pulled by bottoms down under the sheets and waited! Her hands seemed to tremble in their rubber second skin and she gently reached under the coves to my groin. Was getting hard and I closed my eyes as she touched my balls for the first time. My Dick throbbed as her gloved hands brushed against it. She gently squeezed my testicles and I let out a low groan. She slowly moved her hands and stroked my erection. I thrust against her hands and enjoyed the sensation of finally feeling those sick bay gloves around my erection. She began to blush and to breathe more heavily as she increased the pace of her masturbation - I came strongly and her gloves were soaked with my semen. I smiled at her but neither of us spoke a word. This happened again once a day for three days until it was time for her to leave. I suddenly plucked up more courage and asked her if she could leave a pair of sick bay gloves for me as I loved their silky smooth touch. She smiled and brought in a brand new pair for me. Using her gloved hands she helped me ease them on and check for a skin tight fit. She gently kissed my forehead and I slowly placed my newly gloved hands on her lap - how I wanted to please her as she had pleased me - but did I dare?

Mrs Lock asked me to come and see her at her house once I was fully recovered if I wanted to and I quickly agreed.

The next few nights I wore the gloves constantly - and my ejaculations were as heavy as I have ever known them to be. I was constantly exhausted but happy! The friction from my pubic hair had started to wear some rough patches on the finger tips of the gloves and I suddenly was aware that there were the start of several small holes. I had worn them out!

The following day, after school I decided to drop in to see Mrs Lock. She seemed genuinely pleased to see me as she greeted me at her kitchen door. She had on a pair of pink rubber gloves and she smiled as I commented that they were not as exciting as the sick bay variety! There was a certain tension in the air as she invited me to go to the sitting room. I told her how much better I was feeling and that I had missed her. I also told her about the gloves and she asked me to show her - She encouraged me to slip them on and I saw her eyes shine and her cheeks blush slightly as she examined the rubber. I told her that I suspected that it was my pubic hair that had worn the thin rubber away so quickly. She looked excited as she confirmed that was the case and that Mr Lock had always insisted that she shaved away her public hair for that very reason. It was my turn to blush at this sexual revelation and Mrs Lock looked away. She told me that she had something to show me and led me to the spare bedroom. In a tall wardrobe were hanging several pieces of black rubber clothing - I couldn’t quite make them out at first - She explained that her husband had enjoyed more than rubber gloves and had a collection of shorts, suits and gloves that she had not thrown away after his death. By this stage I was once more rock hard as I let my gloved fingers touch the smooth black rubber clothes. I glanced at Mrs Lock and with her approval reached a took out a pair of rubber shorts, I badly wanted to try them on and feel that rubber next to my skin. Mrs Lock had left the room and I quickly stripped off my trousers and pants and gently eased my legs in to the shorts - there was a hole in the front for your Dick although I was so stiff that pulling the shorts on was a problem. I found a rubber vest top and stood in front of the mirror; a vision in black rubber.

Mrs Lock called from an adjoining bedroom and I walked in to find her in bed, with a long pair of black rubber gloves on up to her shoulders and a rubber dress of some sort. This was almost too much for me and I thought I might shoot on the spot. I gently sat on the edge of the bed and allowed my gloved hands to touch her rubber covered arms. She closed her eyes and I gently eased my hands under the bedclothes. My mission was to give her pleasure like she had given me and to my delight I found her crotch smooth and hairless, my gloved hands gently slipped into her hotness, her juice flowing all over the rubber covered fingers. She was groaning by now and I wanted to see her hotness as well as feel it! She allowed me to pull down the bedclothes and look at her rubber covered body and the moist lips of her vagina glistening with her juice. I gently eased my fingers inside her and tried to find her clitoris with my other hand. The little love bud was rock hard and I could feel it easily through the skintight latex. It wasn’t long before she started to groan and moan. She gestured for me to turn around so that she could reach my penis. In a sort of 69 position we brought each other to an earth shattering climax and lay exhausted on the bed.
r957
Regular poster

Post by r957 »

Thanks Bleachman - i was about to post part 3 - glad you had kept a copy and yep it was written quite a while ago wasnt it!
8)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Are you Rubber Ron, r957? :)
r957
Regular poster

Post by r957 »

Yes thats right :)

Return to “Glove Stories”