Drive through Covid Testing

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Drive through Covid Testing

Post by Robboxxx123 »

Let me preface this. I live in Melbourne Australia. Thankfully we've had a smaller outbreak which is mostly under control. The government is encouraging essential services personal ie me to get tested. I thought what the hell and made my way to a local shopping mall in the underground car park.

WOWOWOWOWOOWOW :))))

Let's just say the first thing that caught my eye was the 20+ nurse all in scrubs disposable gowns and masks.

Pulled up and was greeted by a very good looking nurse who took my temp and details. She was so tightly gloves i could see the gownn cuffs underneath, I could practically smell the latex, Somewhat distracted I gave her my details but got some good mental pics 8D

Out of the blue, a women associated with the testing not in scrubs asked me if I would mind to take a group photo, at first I was thinking she's wanted me for a private exam but I guess that's the perv in me comming out ahah.

I drove around was greeted by a male nurse who confirmed my details.

I then pulled up the the testing point and by this stage the was already 6 or so nurses ready to have the Photo taken all 23-30 stunningly good looking dressed full.

Got out of my car and was passed 2 phones. Took.the photos but unfortunately I missed my opportunity to get any phone numbers as I found it somewhat difficult to think surrounded by all theses stunning women. Managed to crack some jokes so it wasn't a complete loss.

Funnily enough it was a complete sensory overload and I could hardly take in anything, got me turning into an ape

Photo done in what felt like much too short of a time frame I was asked to get back into my car and had the test done.

It was all over in the blink of an eye. I'm planning on returning in about 2 weeks, fake some symptoms and hopefully be tested by the good looking ones haha

If only I wasn't a guy, too caught up in the moment to realised what was happening, alas.

Very fun I must say was not expecting anything to happen
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Drive through Covid Testing

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like an interesting experience hope you test negative for it! We’re you wear gloves as well or just a mask? I’m sure a lot of us would get sidetrack with the same things lol.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Sounds like I would have experienced sensory overload as well. They have been checking temperatures at the entrance. All are in N95 and nitrile gloves, unfortunately no gowns. I get a little excited when I get to be check by one of the attractive ones. Surprised to hear they were using latex though, wish they were at my job.
Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Post by Robboxxx123 »

No I wasn't wearing anything as I was not suspicious.

Was great once they all finished the Photo and all walked past me, I was also somewhat surprised to see the latex but definetly not complaining hehe
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

I had to go to my doctors due to a stomach issue. The doctor recommended covid swab, strep test, and blood work to grab a full picture. We pulled up through the tent and a woman walked out of the office side door. She was a young brunette in a ponytail. She was wearing what appeared to be a white tyvek suit, a blue ear loop surgical mask, face shield, and blue exam gloves. She checked my info and then went back inside.

After coming back out she came over to the car and I am not 100% sure, but I swear she had gorgeous eyes. I felt bad so I am not sure if my fetishes overpowered my sickness. She was nice and completed my tests. I did feel bad for her because her suit was too big for her body. She was petite and the suit was for a larger person. A smaller suit would ha e been nice too, it would have fit her body better!

Return to “Experiences”