Debbie, My First Rubber Glove experience with a girl

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tomglover
Regular poster

Debbie, My First Rubber Glove experience with a girl

Post by Tomglover »

I was 15yr old seeing a girl from school who was 16, Debbie was her name and we'd been seeing each other a few months, she was the first girl I'd slept with and after the first time I was keen to make the most of every opportunity to have sex.
Debbie had mid length red hair ,green eyes was slim a quite a lively girl who would always join in with me and my friends if we played football or out on bikes etc.
One Saturday I'd rode up to her house on my pushbike and arrived as her parents were leaving to do their usual shopping trip, we'd talked about riding to the local park . Debs was stood in the doorway to her garage she was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and her white tennis pumps(similar to converse) that she always wore, I've always had a thing for converse and similar looking pumps so Debs wearing them most days really excited me.
(One of the first times we had sex it was in a field, Debs had a skirt on so we were pretty much fully clothed, I had shorts on and remember feeling the rubber soles of her pumps against the back of my legs as we fucked, it was a huge turn on !)
As we entered the garage the first thing I noticed was a black bucket with a pair of yellow household rubber gloves hanging over the side, I'd seen Debs mum use these a few times washing windows etc and always wondered where they were kept.
I saw Debs bike leant against the wall, it was covered in dried mud and knew this was a perfect moment to try and get Debs to wear gloves.
At that age I didn't have the confidence to tell anyone about my fetishes but had always longed for a girl in rubber gloves, I walked over to the bike and said how it desperately needed a wash, Debs was not too keen.
I pointed to the bucket and suggested using that, eventually Debs picked up the bucket with the gloves still on the side and disappeared into the kitchen, I was so excited at the thought of Debs wearing rubber gloves that my cock was semi hard already.
I stood waiting and soon she reappeared carrying the bucket half full of soapy water but no gloves, I was so disappointed, I wasn't going to get to fulfil my fantasy.
She put down the bucket dipped her hand into the water and then paused and said "sponge" and was off again, I wheeled her bike to the doorway ready to give it a wash, as I turned around to get the bucket Debs appeared holding the sponge in her now yellow rubber gloved hands, my heart was pounding and I'm sure I must have gone red as I felt flushed. She looked at me and laughed whilst holding out her gloved hands and said "I thought I better wear these" I replied with something like "Yes they look good".
I tried to keep it calm as didn't want to end up having to admit to my glove fetish but I felt like it was obvious I was turned on, I'd crouched down as my cock was completely hard now and would have been so obvious as I only had sports shorts on.
Debs crouched on the opposite side and plunged the sponge fully into the soapy water and then began washing down the bike, her gloved hands looked amazing covered in soapy water, I remember the gloves been a little big for her and they didn't have rolled cuffs but the ones that are cut like a wavy pattern. after a while of just watching her wash down the bike I asked for the sponge to do my side, I only really wanted the chance to touch her gloved hands, they felt amazing, soft wet and rubbery as we passed the sponge back and forward chatting about where we were going to ride too whilst Debs was completely oblivious to my excitement.
I knew this was an opportunity that had to be taken full advantage off, I needed an excuse to have more interaction with rubber gloved Debs .
A water fight was the answer, I dipped my hand into the water and flicked it at Debs, she let out a little scream and immediately did the same back , second time I cupped my hand and threw a handful of water onto her bare legs, a bigger scream followed by her jumping up and throwing the wet sponge straight into my chest soaking me. "You're in for it now" I shouted as I got up, Debs was off running towards the door laughing and screaming, I managed to catch her as she got into the hallway of the house, I grabbed her with my arms around her waist , she struggled and tried to pull my arms apart with her gloved hands, we were both laughing and eventually we ended up on the floor Debs on her back and me knelt astride her holding her gloved hands above her head, I tried to use one hand to hold hers whilst tickling her belly with my other, she screamed and bucked around under me but she was strong and kept getting her hands loose. Eventually I had both her hands held and we paused, I was so turned on, I leant down and kissed her and when I came back up Debs looked at my shorts and said "are you excited?" she had a grin on her face and must have felt my cock against her as it was the hardest it had ever been. I don't think I even answered, I leant down for another kiss this time longer, Debs pulled her right hand free and forced it between our bodies towards my cock and started rubbing over my shorts. This was unreal , I was living out something I'd fantasised about for so long. I sat back up, I kept hold of Debs left hand as didn't want to give her the chance to take the gloves off, although this was my ultimate fantasy I'm sure for Debs the gloves would have preferably been off. She stopped rubbing and just took hold of my cock through the shorts and squeezed, Debs still had that grin on her face and she knew I was at her mercy, I used my free hand to pull my shorts down enough so my cock was free, Debs stroked up my cock slowly, the rubber glove was now dry and felt amazing, it had a soft smooth feel to it not like some that are grippy.
Debs took hold and slowly started stroking up and down, she was now staring at my hard cock, I looked down at her yellow rubber gloved hand around my cock, there is nothing like that feeling of reaching something you have longed for most of your life.
My goal was to end up having sex with Debs whilst she was dressed in my favourite outfit and wearing rubber gloves but I realised this was never going to happen when Debs briefly looked up at my face with a smile then straight back at my cock tightened her grip and speeded up'
Debs gloved hand vigorously pumped away at my cock, the cuff of the glove was slapping against her arm with every stroke, I never realised that even that sound would add to the excitement !
I knew this was not going to last long, I was fighting to keep going but her rubber gloved hand wanked my cock to the point on no return, I fell forward onto Debs trapping her hand between our bodies as I came, she kept a tight hold as I pumped away at her gloved hand until every drop off come had left my throbbing body.
I lay there for a while just taking in what had happened, that 5 mins or so after is the best feeling ever. Eventually I kissed Debs and sat up, I looked down at her come soaked t-shirt, she also looked at it pulled a face and said "I think I better get changed" we got up and she went off upstairs still wearing the gloves.
When she came back she had a fresh t-shirt and was holding the gloves by the cuffs at arms length with what looked like my come still on them, we went back through to the garage she emptied the bucket and draped the gloves back over the side.
Debs kissed me said "you owe me" and carried on as normal, we never had gloved sex again as I never let on about how much it meant, on the odd occasion I saw Debs mum wearing those gloves to do her cleaning it kind of turned me on more knowing she was wearing them without knowing what they'd been through'
We stayed together for around 6 months before drifting apart but stayed friends, Debs will always be one of my best sexual memories.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Debbie, My First Rubber Glove experience with a girl

Post by tronn206 »

you should have said something like "Those gloves feel amazing". Make it look like a new discovery that shes found. It does work. :up:

Good post though. Felt a stirring below the belt. :rofl:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

tronn206 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:02 am you should have said something like "Those gloves feel amazing". Make it look like a new discovery that shes found. It does work. :up:

Good post though. Felt a stirring below the belt. :rofl:
Back then at 15 i didn't have the confidence ,, i soon changed and have been up front since :up:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Don't ask don't get. Over the years I've got braver and now have no worries mentioning it. I think the rubber glove fetish is quite a well known thing these days and is quite a tame fetish. It's not like you want to dress her cat up and get fruity. :lmao:
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

tronn206 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:30 pm Don't ask don't get. Over the years I've got braver and now have no worries mentioning it. I think the rubber glove fetish is quite a well known thing these days and is quite a tame fetish. It's not like you want to dress her cat up and get fruity. :lmao:
Very true my friend,, like you say it's not that outlandish,, since around 18 I've told all my long term partners and non have refused to participate. Some even enjoy it themselves after trying. "Dress the cat up " :lol2: :lol2:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

tronn206 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:30 pm I think the rubber glove fetish is quite a well known thing these days and is quite a tame fetish. It's not like you want to dress her cat up and get fruity. :lmao:
"Dress the cat up " :lol2: :lol2:

:rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Experiences”