My wife and her Hunter boots

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tomglover
Regular poster

My wife and her Hunter boots

Post by Tomglover »

I love this time of year as my wife wears her Hunter wellies so much more when we go out for walks, she has a few pairs but the ones she finds the most comfortable are her tall black ones, she's had them the longest and they are well worn in hence been so comfortable.
They are a matt black and look so good on her with her tight jeans and Stutterheim rubberised raincoat, I bought her the boots and jacket after I'd told her how much I liked rubber, she loves them both as Hunters are so popular these days plus she gets a lot of compliments over the jacket.
She knows how much I like it when she wears them and by the time we get home i'm always so turned on, this last weekend we went for a long walk and she was been particularly flirty and suggestive, at one point we had stopped for a coffee and sat outside a cafe and whilst trying to drink mine she was sat opposite putting her foot up between my legs rubbing her boot against my crotch.
I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get home, once we arrived back she took off her jacket but left her boots on , I had an idea what was in store and followed her into the kitchen, she went to the sink picked up her yellow rubber gloves and slipped them on, without a word she turned to face me and reached down and unzipped my jeans, she reached in and took out my cock which was now solid.
She slid her left hand inside and held my balls and her right hand stroked up and down my cock, its usually quite vigorous and quick and this time was no different, she sped up and held tight, I love the fact its just her taking control and wanking my cock with no messing about. she'll talk to me and ask how much I like to see her in her rubber boots and ask what i'd like to do to her, its a real turn on .
As I get to the point where I know im about to come I try to tell her to slow down or stop so I can prolong the pleasure which always results in her letting go of my balls and placing her hand across
my mouth, this always tips me over the edge and i'm immediately coming over her gloved hand. This is one of my favourite experiences and i'm so grateful to have a wife who is so willing to participate .
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: My wife and her Hunter boots

Post by tronn206 »

You lucky, lucky man.❤❤
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

I can completely empathize, these are my wife's bed-Hunters 😋

Image Image
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

tronn206 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:36 am You lucky, lucky man.❤❤
Thanks Tronn, i do feel lucky to have found a partner who is happy to indulge in my fetish, I also do my best to give her what she likes, luckily she has taken to the dominant role really well as she's generally a quiet easy going person.
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

katertjekat wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:27 am I can completely empathize, these are my wife's bed-Hunters 😋

Image Image
katertjekat wow they are nice. I've never seen these for sale, hope you get plenty of use from them :up:

Return to “Experiences”