Leather shopping then sex

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Leather shopping then sex

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Some of my favourite days have involved shopping for leather with the Mrs then going home for leather gloved sex

My dream would be to go to Florence and spend days shopping for leather gloves and having sex with them all. A little tricky since having kids but one day I hope to live this fantasy.

One of my favourite such experiences up to now, we were shopping for leather gloves for sex, belts, bags and shoes. I wore my black unlined leather gloves and the Mrs had her blue leather gloves, knee high black leather boots plus bags accessories, you name it. The gloves came off to feel the quality of the leather then gloves back on. I just love to see wifey's gloved hand handling leather boots, sandals, belts etc. A turn on within a turn on. We bought a variety of leather shoes and belts for the Mrs that shopping and came home. No suitable gloves for sex on that visit unfortunately so we used some from the vast collection. Long unlined blue leather gloves and an unlined black leather bra plus the new 100% leather high quality black sandals. The sex was next level following on from the sexualised atmosphere of the leather shopping earlier and the smell of the new sandals.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Leather shopping then sex

Post by countrylatexglover »

What would be suitable gloves for sex?

Also if you saw my post earlier. How would I find very tight but comfortable leather gloves like in the links I shared earlier.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Sounds like ur living the dream :)
wishing you all the best.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Ceramic wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:20 am Sounds like ur living the dream :)
wishing you all the best.
Yes, every day. Thank you, you too!
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:49 pm What would be suitable gloves for sex?

Also if you saw my post earlier. How would I find very tight but comfortable leather gloves like in the links I shared earlier.
It's worth getting to know all the best glove makers and finding the look, feel, smell or whatever you need

I had a look at the link, it's tricky. Not sure where to find gloves like that. Ines used to do some gloves made of a stretch leather which may be similar
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

My favourite leather gloves is from Jitrois. They are made of stretch leather - they look extremely tight and are thin, and don't feel as restricted as other lambskin leather. In addition, their smell is intoxicating - they have the best leather smell that i have experienced ....

https://jitrois.com/product/long-gloves/
Last edited by sims on Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

sims wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 pmhttps://jitrois.com/product/long-gloves/
Thank you these look very nice but i wouldn't be able to afford them lol. i mean i could but i can't justify that price sorry.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sims wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 pmtheir smell is toxic - they have the best leather smell that i have experienced ....
Toxic? Or intoxicating? :hmm:
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

yes, intoxicating ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

When you mentioned that you were wearing unlined leather gloves . Were they Women's gloves ?

Return to “Experiences”