Remembering back when Covid was a mystery.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Remembering back when Covid was a mystery.

Post by countrylatexglover »

I was remembering the other day when Covid was around but a mystery and no one knew what to do. We didn’t even wear masks or gloves yet. Of course with a. Deadly virus starting to spread I used this as an excuse to wear disposable gloves at work. Like many others did after if got more serious. But I was remembering an experience where we had to move a lot of equipment in an office for them to renovate it. When we got there I told our clients with the virus going around I will be wearing gloves from here on out till this blows over. Well we know now that wasn’t going to happen but anyway. I also offered to some to wear gloves if they wanted to. And most said no but one at first said yes please if you have extra. At that moment I pulled some from my pocket and she slipped them right on. She was not quite my type but she was still nice to look at. Especially gloved lol.

But anyway the memory of someone who was willing to wear gloves at work was a nice thing for me. I actually ended up giving her multiple pairs like actually half my boxes for a while. Then they sent us home and I stopped doing that. Regrettably I have away a lot of gloves lol. But for a short time it was worth it.
czol

Re: Remembering back when Covid was a mystery.

Post by czol »

2 things I miss about the pandemic - working from home and the gloves / masks. Shame the glove wearing never really took off at my workplace.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

I still work from home. And yes it is seeing people wear gloves was the only thing I miss from it. There was a time I just remembered being in a department store and we walked in with gloves on. Some of the associates thought it was a great idea and decided to go in the back and get some to put on. I do miss those days. I was hoping gloves would catch on again for any reason but masks haven’t even been going strong much anymore. People couldn’t wait to take it all off. Me on the other hand I would wear gloves from here on out. They don’t interfer with my phone or anything lol.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Return to “Experiences”