Favourite Household Glove Experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gungegod
Regular poster

Favourite Household Glove Experience

Post by gungegod »

Hey, would love to know what everyone’s favourite household rubber gloves experience is from a time they’ve seen someone wearing them. I’ll split it into two parts:
1. From someone you knew
2. Someone you didn’t know eg. A waitress

I’ll do mine first:
1. Seeing a friend I’d always wanted to see in gloves wear some yellow marigolds at the deli counter she works at.
2. Seeing a gorgeous waitress wear some yellow rubber gloves at a restaurant I was in once. Made concentrating on the meal very difficult
sands_erica
Occasional poster

Re: Favourite Household Glove Experience

Post by sands_erica »

1. Sister-In-Law was in the kitchen washing the dishes when her son, who was in the living room with us, said or did something (i can't remember) that got her attention - either way, he was being a little shit. She came out brandishing a wooden spoon, her yellow rubber gloves were dripping wet, and she chased him down in front of us, grabbed him by the arm and spanked his legs a couple of times.

2. Same, lunch time at a cafe. Behind the counter in the open, a tall asian waitress was constantly putting on and taking off long pink rubber gloves to wash things up while i sat and had lunch
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Favourite Household Glove Experience

Post by katertjekat »

1. Obviously I know my wife, end I most enjoy it when she's wearing het rubber gloves, in all situations.
2. I'm traveling an awful lot, and what I profoundly enjoy is observing hotel room maids doing their work with household gloves on. Occasionally, there's gloves dangling from a cart and it's impossible for me to pass by and not have a quick feel when the room maids are busy inside a room with something else or off to another floor to get something. The rubbery aspect of the well used gloves, sometimes still warm from being worn, the damp inside with that mixed scent of rubber and woman's skin. Obviously it wouldn't be the first time that in the late evening I go hunting in the rooms and closets where hotel guests are not supposed to come. Latest catch were a pair of green/pink household gloves from the German drugstore chain DM: thin and very squeaky. My wife now uses them to stroke me 😋

Return to “Experiences”