Leather and glove Memoirs

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Leather and glove Memoirs

Post by Luckyhubby »

Leather Memoirs

I have had an attraction to leather and the women who wore it since my “preteen” years. I have been extremely fortunate to be able to live a life and enjoy experiences along the way that have been richly rewarding and well, quite amazing at times. I have just recently returned from a very rare and much needed vacation in the Northern part of the North East United States that allowed me to have some time and peace (very rare with a growing business and family) to reflect on these experiences and possibly share them with the forum if welcomed. I do have to warn you that some of these experiences will be graphic and quite long at times as I tend to be very detail oriented and relay those details.

Let me know if I should continue as I would love to share my memoirs with the board.

The first memoir:

I was 12 and it was September of 1993. My grandmother worked at a very large family owned car dealership and I would often go with my mom to meet her for lunch on early release school days. I always enjoyed sitting in the brand new “super cars” in the showroom and people watching as well. I remember as my mom and grandmother talked, I was sitting in a brand new black corvette and imagining what it would be like to drive it when my trance was lost. A loud conversation interrupted the normally calm atmosphere, every one in the showroom began to look up and make themselves busy. Following there eyes, I noticed a woman surrounded by a group of three people making their way to the stair case landing leading down from the offices above.

As the woman and her entourage stood at the top of the stairs, it was clear that the woman was not pleased by what those around her were either telling her or showing her. I could not take my eyes from her and the first thing I noticed were her gloves, brown leather reaching her mid-forearm. The conversation remained heated and I watched as her gloved hands moved with her words, stern words for those she was addressing. She was quite beautiful with brunette hair done in the 90’s high hair fashion along with a quite curvy body. Moving past the gloves I noticed the matching brown leather skirt and heels along with a cream colored blouse which exposed the cleavage of her large chest which was further highlighted by a large gold necklace.

I could not take my eyes from her while the group slowly made its way down the stair case. I overheard my grandmother telling my mom that she was the owner’s daughter and that the family had recently put her in charge of the dealership as they felt the “old man” was slipping. My grandmother further went on that she was a total ball busting bitch, which would explain the sudden fear and movement by the other staff but she was “protected” to an extent as she had run the accounting department of the dealership for 20 years and knew where all the “ bodies were buried”.

When the group hit the ground floor, the ass chewing continued but I noticed that she was not “chewing” on the younger guy dressed up like a “pretty boy”. This was not lost on my mother either and my grandmother added that he was her “boy toy”. When the daughter took over, the guy was a porter and she took a liking to him and made him her “assistant”. He must have been around 23 or 24 while the daughter was in her mid to late 30’s. I further noticed that the “boy toy” was carrying the daughter’s large purse and coat and stood silently as his sugar momma continued her tirade against the staff. I also noticed the daughter was clutching a gold case in her gloved hand and soon after she paused her “hand talking” to open it and remove a long, skinny brown cigarette. I am pretty sure this was the beginning of my smoking fetish as well as I watched her brown leather covered fingers open the gold flat case and pull out the elegant cigarette. The “boy toy” was very quick with the lighter and lit it as she brought it to her lips.

The tirade continued as her staff further fell in humiliation. I was in aw of this and loved the power she possessed. The feeling in my pants was the strongest it had ever been. As she continued, I watched her smoke that cigarette with her gloved hands in such a sexy and stylish way I thought I might have an accident. Mid way through her cigarette, her final stern words advised the staff that things were not acceptable and if they wanted to continue to work there it had better be corrected and fast!

Turning on her leather high heels, her free hand gripped the “boy toys” and she led him out the doors of the dealership to a red Mercedes coupe parked just outside. Once outside she pushed the “boy toy” against the car and kissed him deeply while his hands firmly grasped her curvy leather covered ass. Alternating between kissing and her cigarette, while they kissed her soft leather gloved hand would caress his face or grip the back of his neck. They were on full display of the dealership’s staff and customers but she did not care.

As she took the final drag of the cigarette, she pulled away from him and ran her gloved hand down his chest and over his crotch stopping briefly to give him a nice hard squeeze. He quickly opened the door and helped her in after she offered her gloved hand. Scampering around to the driver’s side he hopped in and they sped out of the parking lot.

I must have been so engrossed in watching them that I did not notice my mom calling me for many minutes and when I did hear her she was a bit pissed off to say the least. I had a bit of an issue as the “tent” in my jeans was quite noticeable and well a bit hard to explain. I stalled for a minute and then rejoined them in my grandmother’s office.

Over the following months I got to see this play out over and over with various gloves and leather outfits worn by the daughter. It was a wonderful time and certainly a strong footing in my leather, glove, mature women and smoking fetish desires.
Braveheart1984
Regular poster

Re: Leather and glove Memoirs

Post by Braveheart1984 »

Wow, lovely memory! Yes I'd love to hear all of your memories of women in leather gloves, boots, smoking.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Re: Leather and glove Memoirs

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

Luckyhubby wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:34 pm Let me know if I should continue as I would love to share my memoirs with the board.
You've got my attention. Great story.

Return to “Experiences”