Sometimes being glove fetichist... Sucks :'(

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Sometimes being glove fetichist... Sucks :'(

Post by Toti »

Thesauce wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:21 am
Toti wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:25 am I went to the swimming pool to my surprise the lifeguard who is a very nice looking gal was with a pair of yhhg :w00t:
Wait, why would a lifeguard wear household gloves? With her name on them, no less!
Are you sure you didn't dream that? :biggrin:
I've to say she doesn't use them much but the issue with the name may be hygienic, since the gloves are reusable (household) she may not want anyone else to use them so there can not be any issue w/covid whatever. ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:59 pm This experience reminds me of a time where I was traveling through Germany with my 2 best friends. We stayed in the same room each night so there was no privacy at all. About 2 weeks in I was getting more and more horny and never had the chance to relieve myself.

One day we were on a long train ride just relaxing quietly. I was looking out the window as the train made a stop in a small rural town. To my delightful shock I could see right into a houses front doorway where a gorgeous mature woman was sweeping out her front entry way wearing perfect snug pink rubber gloves. I was sooo turned on as I watched her the brief few minutes while we waited for the train to move.

I watched her the whole time as it pulled away. I was rock hard in my jeans and had to hide my boner. It was very frustrating to say the least!
Sounds like a lovely tease. To my surprise Totally though you were going to try and relieve your self on the train in the bathroom or something. I was going to say that I would have had to do the same thing lol. Hh rubber gloves don’t really turn me on too much but hey any glove is a glove worth looking at. More specifically and full hand gloves is worth looking into.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Toti wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 pm
Thesauce wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:21 am
Toti wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:25 am I went to the swimming pool to my surprise the lifeguard who is a very nice looking gal was with a pair of yhhg :w00t:
Wait, why would a lifeguard wear household gloves? With her name on them, no less!
Are you sure you didn't dream that? :biggrin:
I've to say she doesn't use them much but the issue with the name may be hygienic, since the gloves are reusable (household) she may not want anyone else to use them so there can not be any issue w/covid whatever. ;)
Quite possibly could be her own older pair and she doesn’t want to loose them to anyone. I mean I use to wear my own nitrile gloves to work until they gave me some boxes to use. So I get that.
Cure Glove
Occasional poster

Post by Cure Glove »

I refuse to tell people in person my glove fetish because i'm catholic and it would end up hurting everyone and being told i need a psychiatrist.
ThreeLinedGloves
WWGFA donor

Post by ThreeLinedGloves »

The worst for me is that I became a digital hoarder lol, I don't mind it but I'm always running out of space. Every piece of media that has someone wearing any kind of gloves that appeals me, Lets say a movie for example, like a short scene with a reporter wearing leather gloves is enough for me to make it worth keeping lol. And the fact that the it feels that the internet is shrinking every day doesn't help.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Cure Glove wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:36 pm I refuse to tell people in person my glove fetish because i'm catholic and it would end up hurting everyone and being told i need a psychiatrist.
feeling you there,so damn much.

ppl are so close-minded,its amazing...this world needs a reset badly.
czol

Post by czol »

It's a tough one and not only religion related, I'm afraid.
I mean, complimenting a woman on her dress/pants/boots is something different than complimenting or looking at someone's gloves (especially rubber/latex) as I bet 99% wears them out of necessity and it's only an utilitarian item.

Then there is the case of who to tell about it, I'd be hella reluctant to even tell my work colleague I know for years that I like her boots for example, even though I sometimes just barely can resist the urge because I have a massive crush on her.
Well, unless you're good in small talk and the compliment is mixed up in some kind of humor/joke and hoping she'll get the memo in between the lines instead of just dropping the 'fetish' thing.

I wouldn't use the word 'fetish' much if at all to tell someone about it, high chance on people misunderstanding it and to be getting seen as some kind of pervert imo. :smh:
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK

Return to “Experiences”