Rubber glove joy with my aunt's gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Rubber glove joy with my aunt's gloves

Post by GumTom »

Real experience 18 years ago :-)

In the age of 15 or 16 I was on the first peak living out my rubber glove fetish.

My mother found it weird that I always wanted to wear rubber gloves. I can count it on one hand how often she wore some. I am not sure if she knew about a rubber glove fetish and just wanted to prevent me or she simply didn’t like (rubber) gloves.

So, usually I’ve been wearing my gloves which I bought at the groceries by myself in my locked room or in the night.

One day I had enough courage and asked her to help with the dishes. She agreed but when I turned up with yellow rubber gloves I just got a pejorative comment that rubber gloves are not needed for washing up.

I’ve been really angry.

But I was a lucky guy and just needed to use my backup solution 😊

Afterwards I stayed at my aunt during the weekends often because there I could wear rubber gloves without any issues.

My aunt had neurodermatitis and for her it was normal to wear household gloves. So, at one point of time I simply asked her if she could buy me some rubber gloves as well to help her.

She agreed without any strange look. I guess she didn’t know there exists a rubber glove fetish.

The next time I visited her she had bought two pair of yellow household gloves in size medium, the same she was always wearing. It didn’t last very long until I slipped into one pair an washed her car
I think she liked it that we had the same gloves on and when she was doing the house chores with her gloves on she waved me through the window and I waved back 😊

Another Saturday I was at her she needed to go shopping. I waited until she and my uncle left the garage and hurried to the kitchen sink. I grabbed her gloves and slipped into them.

I always had the demand putting on someone else’s rubber gloves.

I was closely to an orgasm when slipping into her gloves. Hiding in the bathroom I was wanking and enjoying her rubber gloves and the whole circumstances.

After finishing I put the gloves back and waited until they were back.

I used to do this several times the next two years until I was 18 and other things were more interesting than staying at my aunt. But still a nice experience and I always like to remember it.
Bolmir
Regular poster

Re: Rubber glove joy with my aunt's gloves

Post by Bolmir »

I have an aunt who I always remember wearing rubber gloves to do housework, since I can remember she has had several pairs of gloves in her sink. Once I was 15/16 years old, I went to her house to spend a vacation, when my aunt went shopping, I took the opportunity to put on her gloves, and since they were too tight I broke one. I remember how nervous I got to apologize, I told her that I dropped my watch in the toilet bowl and that to catch it I put on her gloves. I think she didn't suspect anything, she always wanted to tell my aunt that I love to see when she wears her gloves.

Return to “Experiences”