Best massage parlor ever

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ariglvs
Occasional poster

Best massage parlor ever

Post by ariglvs »

So I go to a massage parlor that I heard about on the Internet. I came across it because since I love medical latex gloves, I know that they use them for prostate massages. I wanted to find a place that gave prostate massages and this place had them. After finding the address I did some research and it turns out that they fulfill sexual fantasies too. One of the role play fantasies that they do is medical role play.

So the first time that I went, I asked for the nurse role play. The girl walked in in a super sexy nurse outfit and a glove. Sadly it was a vinyl glove and she only put it on the hand that that was going to go up my ass. Overall the prostate massage was great and I had a great orgasm.

The next time I went I went and asked for a prostate massage, but this time I had a plan. I went to the store and bought some size small exam gloves and took them to the massage parlor. After the girl gave me a massage, she put on only one glove and she began to stroke my cock with the I gloves hand, so I asked if she could glove the other hand and she agreed. So I ended up getting a great prostate massage with a gloves handjob. It was my very first gloves handjob and a moment to remember.

Here they also provide a massage called a Nuru Massage which is a fully naked body to body rubbing. I went for this and I brought it up to the girl that I had a fetish and asked if she could help with it. She was very excited and willing to snap on a nice tight pair of exam gloves. Those gloves were so tight on her beautiful dark skin, and she just teased me with them rubbing her gloved hands up and down my naked body as I also touched hers. She proceeded with a bit of a massage and gave me a great handjob with the tight gloves. It had to be the best experience I have ever had with gloves. A great naked body to body contact with her rubbing my body and cock with her gloves. I plan on going back soon!!
Chat with me about gloves on skype: el_ivanazo
ukoyries
Regular poster

Re: Best massage parlor ever

Post by ukoyries »

Sounds amazing! Where is this magical place??
ariglvs
Occasional poster

Post by ariglvs »

ukoyries wrote:Sounds amazing! Where is this magical place??
This place is in Southern California.
dmj876
Occasional poster

Post by dmj876 »

any chance you could reveal the name? Sounds incredible!
ariglvs
Occasional poster

Post by ariglvs »

dmj876 wrote:any chance you could reveal the name? Sounds incredible!
Message me on kik or skype. My PM doesn't work. My username for both is el_ivanazo
gloind
Occasional poster

Post by gloind »

Ivanazo message on kik or Skype

Return to “Experiences”