Your first time....

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Re: Your first time....

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I was 16 when I had my first orgasm in gloves. Twas in blue nitrile exam gloves my mom nabbed from the doctor's... which I nabbed from her pickup. :p
vargasthewise
Newcomer

Post by vargasthewise »

Believe it or not, the first time I remember actually knowing I had an orgasm was when I was around 5, and was rubbing on a little cushion.

I was also fascinated by women with long slender necks because I used to love watching their adam's apples bobb up and down, not knowing why or what it did when I was that young.

So, this is the crazy part, neck fetish plus what had to be a leather fetish in the making was brought full circle when Darth Vader picked up that guy by his throat wearing those gauntlet style leather gloves. I found leather gloves in the store and got my mom to buy them and they spent more time in my underwear than on my hands, I started actually cumming and my first ejaculation was on those gloves, so maybe yes, maybe no to your original question...but I do still have fun with any and all leather gloves I come across.

Take this first post as an intro of sorts...good to know you all.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

vargasthewise wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:02 am(...)I was also fascinated by women with long slender necks because I used to love watching their adam's apples bobb up and down, not knowing why or what it did when I was that young.
(...)
Take this first post as an intro of sorts...good to know you all.
Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you. :D

You've since realized that - most - women don't have Adam's apples, though, right? :susp:
Savingtime905
VIP

Post by Savingtime905 »

I was 12 or so and had found an old never-used pair of yellow hh gloves while exploring around old storage areas for cleaning chemicals in my family's house. Nobody else was home that day. I removed the gloves from a compartment by accident. I'd never seen this particular pair in their packaging-bag. I was shocked and overcome by an undescribable desire to wear them. It was also crazy because my mother never wore rubber gloves, which made the decision to take them even easier.

Once in my room I put the gloves on and stared at them, taken back by how my fingers were the ones controlling the smooth rubber. I instinctively started touching and rubbing myself until it happened, but at the time I had no idea what had just occured. Even still, I continued to do the same thing every day for several months with that pair of gloves. They took me far!
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:43 pm I'm pretty sure I was 12 years old, since the women's fashion catalog I was masturbating to was a Summer 2003 edition. I still vividly remember the first page of the swimwear section, with a rather curvy model in a bright red and orange bikini, and a beach skirt wrapped around her waist.
Reminds me of the women's underwear section in the Kays catalogue when I was young. <3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

I think it was when I first started masturbating around 11 or so. I had always liked gloves (especially medical gloves) but I was never sure why. But eventually It got to the point where I wanted to try masturbating using gloves. My grandparents owned a restaurant so one day when I was up there I asked for some gloves and was given a pair of vinyl gloves. As soon as I got home I rushed to the bathroom and used them and it was amazing! I then made it a point to try it with every type of glove but medical ones are still my favorite.
wulfe
Occasional poster

Post by wulfe »

I always liked wearing gloves long before I started masturbating and would touch myself wearing them. But I didn't realise it was a sexual thing until I started to get older. My first time to cum when I was 10 or 11, I was not actually wearing the gloves but I turned some rubber gloves inside out and used one of the finger holes.
Great to see so many people went through similar experiences.
RBBRGLVS
Occasional poster

Post by RBBRGLVS »

My first time I had being 12. I played with my red-yellow rubber gloves in bed, just for fun, but this time I didn't stop after few minutes. After a pleasingly good-feeling while, i came for the first time bud didn't cum at all. In the end, it was a very new and good but surprising and scary feeling. What if something had become "broken"? Couldn't talk to anyone about this, and in the end it took quite a few months until I tried again :tongue:
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

My first time... I couldn't quite remember when. It wasn't with gloves, but it was gloves-related. Perhaps I was 13 or 14. I was home alone for a couple of hours or so. I decided to rewatch Beauty and the Beast (the 1991 Disney animated movie), as my father had recently bought a laser disc of the movie on a big discount (yes, that huge and heavy predecessor to DVD), along with several other Disney animated movies, such as Aladdin.

I watched the movie for the first time when I was eight and I remember having that funny feeling down there when I saw Belle in her signature yellow (or golden?) dress and opera gloves. I remember on that day I was rewatching the movie, I was lying down on my stomach on a small bed in the living room (We had this tiny, not quite twin-sized bed in the living room instead of a sofa or futon.). I replayed the dance scene several times and got really turned on. I started rubbing mine on to the bed while watching that scene over and over, and felt something good flow out. My classmates had spoken about masturbation and cumming, but I never had such an experience until that first one when I was watching Beauty and the Beast.

However, later that year I learned how to please myself, but I wouldn't have my first gloved masturbation until I was in college, about seven years later. I remember using a pair of my father's thick leather gloves (again, when I was home alone) that he had bought when he was visiting Paris in winter earlier that year. I cleaned the gloves quickly afterwards and put them back in the closet, fearing that my father would find out.

Despite being in a relationship several times, I was always shy to open up to my past partners about my fetish. When I tried to open up, they always called me weird and I ended up feeling defeated. This continued until I met my current partner, now my second wife. She is a much more open-minded person and would listen for hours on end about my obsession with gloves and with seeing her in gloves. I bought her her first pair of satin gloves. She gave me the first gloved handjob of my life with those gloves and the first gloves and hosiery-filled lovemaking, but that is perhaps a story for another day.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!

Return to “Experiences”