I asked for gloves today for the first time.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

I asked for gloves today for the first time.

Post by Joesweegmen »

So I had a dentist appointment today and when I went in the room I noticed 3 boxes of blue nitrile gloves. Right as I was about to take some the dental assisstant walked in to do my teeth cleaning, so that was close. Anyway, during the cleaning she didn't use the blue gloves, but instead went and got some pink nitrile gloves from another room. So this was exciting and different. During the entire cleaning I could not help but think about taking some gloves. She never left to give me the opportunity. So at the end I just straight up asked if I could have a pair of gloves. She laughed a bit and then said ok, and got some of the blue ones from the box on the counter. She ended up giving me 2 pairs in total. I really wanted some of those pink ones but I thought it would come of as strange to ask for those specific ones. Since this was the first time i've ever asked for them I got a bit of an adreneline rush and I don't think i'll be as nervous next time I ask for some.
Princess_Dana
Occasional poster

Re: I asked for gloves today for the first time.

Post by Princess_Dana »

Tee hee, I used to do that a lot when I was younger. I'd wear latex gloves over my own in the dentist's office. I think if you ask they'll gladly give you some gloves to wear.
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Maybe they would if I was younger but I don't think I would ask or know if they would let me do it. It would be very interesting though.
Raraeth
Occasional poster

Post by Raraeth »

:up: I tried to ask for dentist gloves some weeks ago, but I just got to see the box </3
Those were beautiful purple nitrile ones.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

You've got more courage than I do, for sure. I'm always too nervous to ask. I've always purloined mine while the doctor, nurse, or whoever was out. XD
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

CarrionCarcass wrote:You've got more courage than I do, for sure. I'm always too nervous to ask. I've always purloined mine while the doctor, nurse, or whoever was out. XD
It took a lot for me to ask but she was fine with it. I was trying to take some but I never got the opportunity because she kept coming in.
glovedhalfasian
WWGFA donor

Post by glovedhalfasian »

i think it would be kinda weird for me to ask the doctor/dentist for them at this stage, both of whom have known me for a while, and asking out of the blue would be kinda sus. maybe the next time i change my doctor/go in for a new appt, i will ask them, but stealing them has always given me a little bit of a blood rush, who knows :D
Rubbernurse
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbernurse »

I've asked for rubber gloves quite a few times to hotel cleaners and even during any opportunities during work or just our and about, such a great thrill especially if they've been used, I'd had a few odd looks but never refused.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Princess_Dana wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:37 pm Tee hee, I used to do that a lot when I was younger. I'd wear latex gloves over my own in the dentist's office. I think if you ask they'll gladly give you some gloves to wear.
Have totally just been lurking through older posts. Hope you don’t mind me asking on such an older post.
What kind of gloves would you have on already? That you would put their gloves on out top of your own?
Do you still do this or not in a very long time?
Have been to a dentist myself in a long while but I plan on wearing them my self also when I go next time.

Return to “Experiences”