Leather glove choke

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Leather glove choke

Post by Toti »

Rommeltje wrote:
Toti wrote:I'm sorta surprise that girls who like wear gloves, also like that the men wear them :)
Why? You like your opposite sex to wear gloves too, don't you?
It's very reasonable indeed, but if you have never think about it, it could surprise you. Anyways is not exactly the symetric situation, I like my opposite sex to wear gloves but I don't like much to wear them, so it could be that there is an active crow [men & women] who like to wear them and a pasive [men & women] who like to see them. Look at that detail, I didn't said all the girls, just the ones that activelly like to wear gloves :p
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Toti wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:
Toti wrote:I'm sorta surprise that girls who like wear gloves, also like that the men wear them :)
Why? You like your opposite sex to wear gloves too, don't you?
It's very reasonable indeed, but if you have never think about it, it could surprise you. Anyways is not exactly the symetric situation, I like my opposite sex to wear gloves but I don't like much to wear them, so it could be that there is an active crow [men & women] who like to wear them and a pasive [men & women] who like to see them. Look at that detail, I didn't said all the girls, just the ones that activelly like to wear gloves :p
Everyone is different ultimately. I'm not into men wearing gloves especially, every so often I'll get a 'ooh, that's a moment...' but I prefer to wear them myself or see other women in them. That's on a visual level.

On a tactile level, if someone of either sex was doing something erotic to me while they happened to be gloved it probably wouldn't make much difference if they were male or female, the sensation of gloved touch would be the thing I would be focused on.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

20somethinggirl wrote: ↑Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:42 am Does anyone have any experiences of wearing leather gloves or any other gloves to choke during sex?

I often have fantasies about being strangled by a man wearing a tight pair of black leather gloves, wrapping his leather clad fingers around my neck..

So not strictly a personal experience but definitely want it to be..

:-*
My wife loves it when I choke her during sex while wearing leather gloves. Mind you, I don't choke her hard enough or long enough to the point that she could pass out, but cutting off her circulation for moments at a time can cause her to experience multiple pulsating orgasms. She also enjoys it when I wrap one gloved hand tightly around her throat while covering her mouth with my other gloved hand in order to muffle her moans during sex, especially right before orgasm. I could only imagine the feelings which she experiences because she normally shakes continuously after sex. I've often found that certain women can still feel light orgasms four several minutes after sex and it makes me a little bit envious. I think that us guys are a bit shortchanged in the orgasm department as compared to women.
Strangleglove
Newcomer

Post by Strangleglove »

That is the what i do, i love to pull on tight leather gloves slowly as i look into your eyes as i ask what do you think i will do to you, and why do you think i have to wear gloves?
vargasthewise
Newcomer

Post by vargasthewise »

Every once in a while, my wife lets me choke her with the gloves and last time she did, I showed her what it did to me and I shot cum about 4 feet...it's a special thing when she lets me do it because it does not happen often, but I've always hoped to find someone who enjoyed it as much as I do.
Glovedchoke
Newcomer

Post by Glovedchoke »

Hello my leather gloved friends!

Please feel free if you're interested in leather gloved strangling feel free to check my videos of my partner and I doing just this!

The group is on motherless and it's called gloved strangling asphyxia

Love your feedback, requests and communication 😎
Vincenzo15
Regular poster

Post by Vincenzo15 »

Glovedchoke wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:48 pm Hello my leather gloved friends!

Please feel free if you're interested in leather gloved strangling feel free to check my videos of my partner and I doing just this!

The group is on motherless and it's called gloved strangling asphyxia

Love your feedback, requests and communication 😎
Hi. How can motherless still be active? As far as i know the site is closed or has other problems and i can't enter it
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

https://motherless.com/g/gloved_strangling_asphyxia
Vincenzo15 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:33 pm
Glovedchoke wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:48 pm
Hi. How can motherless still be active? As far as i know the site is closed or has other problems and i can't enter it
Vincenzo15
Regular poster

Post by Vincenzo15 »

SexySurgical wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:04 pm https://motherless.com/g/gloved_strangling_asphyxia
Vincenzo15 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:33 pm
Glovedchoke wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:48 pm
It doesn't work. It says "impossible completing the operation"
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Try another browser or even webproxy? Seems like a keyword that gets blocked somewhere.
Vincenzo15 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:44 pm It doesn't work. It says "impossible completing the operation"
https://www.google.com/search?q=make+screenshot

Return to β€œExperiences”