Occasional poster

Re: Nurse sex [roleplay w/ fiance]

Post by Surgicalglover »

The gloves look amazing over the gown sleeves wow
Glove guru
Occasional poster

Post by Glove guru »

The only thing I would’ve done differently in part one would be to cum on her mask
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

Amazing stories, please tell more. I have been able to get my wife to dress up in her scrubs or naked with mask and gloves. I love when she pulls the gloves over her watch, especially surgical gloves. I need to bring in the gown and cap in the future.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

willbull wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:39 am Amazing stories, please tell more. I have been able to get my wife to dress up in her scrubs or naked with mask and gloves. I love when she pulls the gloves over her watch, especially surgical gloves. I need to bring in the gown and cap in the future.
I really like seeing my wife don surgical gloves over her ring. I will tell another story soon that involves a nurse RP/really hot BJ. Stay tuned!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Here’s my latest sexy Nurse RP experience:

I have posted this before in this thread, but my wife is an ICU nurse who indulges in my medical/glove fetishes from time to time. I love doing these types of roleplays with her and we did one recently that I wanted to share. In it, I’m a patient with a virus similar to Covid but in young recovering patients it has a negative effect of erectile function and sperm count.

I am fully nude under a thin sheet on our bed. My wife, April, is in the bathroom preparing for our nurse roleplay. I am semi- hard in anticipation awaiting the upcoming activities. She had promised it would be good. She had also drank some wine, which normally correlates with her inner freak emerging. She exits the bathroom and steps in the bedroom. She’s wearing white scrubs, an N95 respirator mask, a blue bouffant surgical cap, and Ansell micro flex safegrip exam gloves. These are my favorite exam gloves, not only do they look awesome on her but they feel so soft and slick. My cock throbs and enlarges at the sight of her.

She speaks- “I am Nurse April. I see that you are feeling better, but since this virus is novel, we have to perform some additional checks before you can be discharged.” Her voice sounds slightly muffled under the mask and her breathing is amplified.” This really turns me on even more, I love all medical ppe almost as much as gloves. As you have heard this virus can have lasting effects on your reproductive system, so we need to test some things so we can learn more about the virus and also discharge you. Let me start with an exam.” She pulls down the sheet and exposes my already hard cock. “Oh, I can see that you are maintaining an erection. That is a great sign.” She finally touches my cock and I breathe out a sigh of ecstasy. The soft gloves feel perfect on my cock. “Your penis and testicles appear healthy and have a good blood flow to them”. The slight of her in the nurse gear caressing my cock drives me insane. I stare at her big tits through the scrub top. I wonder if all of this is turning her on too.

“I am going to have to obtain a sperm sample from you to be analyzed prior to your release. Since you are going to be one of our first discharges of a novel virus, we are still trying to determine the best ways to do this. I can obtain a sample each of the next three days by masturbating you with a different pair of gloves and into a different type of condom. We are interested in finding out which glove and condom combo is most efficient at making patients ejaculate. Will you consent to all of this?” “Yes”, I answered, thinking about the feel of my cock being sheathed in latex while she jerked me off. “I will have to don sterile gloves and put a special, sterile condom on your penis for the procedure. You are very erect, so this should be easy”

She leaves the beside and goes to the drawer where we keep our sex stuff. She takes out a pair of Biogel surgical gloves and a Skyn cocktail club flavored condom. Both are my favorites. “Let me don these gloves and we will start the procedure. I am experienced in similar procedures, you will be in good hands,” she says with a wink. Her masked face accentuates her big, brown eyes under her glasses. The glasses/mask combo drives me crazy. I watch as she dons both gloves over her exam gloves and seeing her double gloved just makes me die for her touch even more.

Her hand gently slides over my cock and balls as I throb in response. “Looks like you won’t need any help getting erect for your condom like some men do. I will go ahead and prepare your penis.” She opens the condom package and then hold my penis upright. She then slides the condom down my shaft, taking care to get the air out of the tip. “There you go, now we have a sterile environment to collect the sample.” The sight and feeling of my very hard cock wrapped in tight latex amplifies the situation even more. I am feeling so ready to cum that I think I will have to control myself to hold back.

She begins jerking me off and I’m feeling immense pleasure. The sight and feeling of the condom and gloves is unbelievable. “Just relax, you are responding well and the procedure shouldn’t take long.” I wanted it to last all night however. “You are actually responding very well, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen this much pre-ejaculate in a condom before. I have to be honest, doing this procedure to guys like you really turns me on and I like to see their reaction when I use my mouth to make them cum. Would you mind if I did that?”

“No, I would like that.” I reply in the biggest understatement of the year. “I will have to take off this mask and put one similar on you to protect each other.” She stopped masturbating me and go to the drawer to get another N95. She comes back and put it around my head, fitting on my nose. She pulls a standard surgical mask from her pocket, saying “this is some protection I can have while I provide oral stimulation.” She removes the N95 and quickly replaces it with the other mask. She bends over me once again and strokes my cock. The tight condom clings to my cock as she jerks me off in her two pairs of gloves.

She goes to the foot of the bed and bends over as she is stroking me. Her face beards my penis. “You know, I really do have a thing for making my patients cum and I can’t wait to see that from you. Do you want me to suck it now?” I obviously answer yes and she continues to tease me. She is rubbing my latex covered cock all over her mask, gently toying with me. I’m dying to feel her warm, wet mouth. I’m also fantasizing about licking her wet pussy and then fucking her. Her eyes look so sexy behind the mask and glasses. She finally slides my cock under her mask and sucks it. She keeps the mask down most of the way while shes sucking it and keeping eye contact with me.

I am breathing heavily and making sounds of pleasure. I’m trying not to focus on how good this feels and how sexy my wife looks during this in order not to cum instantly. The blowjob is particularly wet, I can even tell through the condom. She begins to use her gloves hand as well, synchronizing her stroke with the sucking. She is staring at me while doing all of this and I can’t resist staring back into her sexy eyes. I can tell I am not long from filling up the rubber. She pulls her mouth away to take a brief break from sucking while she still furiously strokes my hard cock. She wraps her mouth back around my shaft and as soon as I feel the warmth again, I explode. She starts stroking more gently as she can tell I came but leaves my head in her mouth. I can see my cock pumping with each thrust of my very strong orgasm. She finally releases her mouth and I can see an abundance of ejaculate in the end of the condom. She slides her mask back into place.

“That was a very strong erection and orgasm. I think you will be a good candidate to test out our condoms and gloves. I’ll be taking this sample with me to conduct the studies.” My cock is still rock hard but so sensitive. She carefully unrolls the condom and then caresses my bare cock. “I will need you to rest up for tomorrow. Since you were a good patient I may reward you with my mouth once again or even more than that. I hope you like licking pussy because I will need some release after another session like this.” I started to get hard again at that thought.
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

Another great experience! It will be hard to top this one but I am sure you are up for the task, please.

Return to “Experiences”