Does anyone feel ashamed after stealing rubber gloves?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Does anyone feel ashamed after stealing rubber gloves?

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

I know that a lot of people with glove fetishes have stolen gloves from time to time just by reading this forum. On a previous post I talked briefly about guilt for stealing, but does anyone ever feel ashamed? It has happened to me from time to time. Often when i steal gloves I feel a rush of excitement, arousal, anxiety and desire. The feelings are often so overwhelming at that given time I don't feel or can focus on anything else.

Once I have the gloves and use them it's great, but afterwards I often think deeply about who I am as a person. Somebody who robs worn in rubber gloves from people who work with them just so I can masturbate. It makes me feel ashamed because if people outside of the internet in my every day life were to ever know my fetish and what I do to keep it quenched they'd probably think i was a creepy, pervert and they'd 100% be right with that statement.

When I walk into toilets of new places, be it cafes, restaurants, public toilets, supermarket bathrooms etc. I always find myself looking for gloves. My fetish takes over completely. I look under sinks, try to open locked cleaning cupboards, rob gloves from staff who leave their gloves unattended as I pass by. Sometimes in the early morning if I find myself in a public restroom and see a cleaner in there leave their cleaning kart unattended I'll rob their gloves. It's clear that these gloves will have been used to clean those toilets, sinks, walls, mirrors or maybe even change the bins. Yet I still take them anyway knowing full well they might of touched something incredibly dirty. I just take for granted the fact that if they look clean they're clean, and that if they're covered in stains or brown marks they're not. Often though I end up cleaning the outside of the gloves thoroughly just to make sure. Even then i feel quite a bit of shame masturbating with these gloves knowing what they could have been used for. I often feel as though if anyone ever discovered my fetish I'd not be able to handle just how much they'd judge me for it. They'd be disgusted by me and my fetish. This shame is why I've kept my fetish so private throughout my life. Nobody has ever known how much I love gloves, I feel as though I'd even struggle to tell a partner.

For me; somebody who steals rubber gloves to quench their fetish, it's become rather normal, however for someone on the outside looking in I can't help but feel they'd be disgusted if they ever knew what I did. This makes me feel very ashamed. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a fetish at all and that I was just normal. I wonder if anyone else can relate to this?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Does anyone feel ashamed after stealing rubber gloves?

Post by Rommeltje »

If it makes you feel any better, I even feel(/felt, it used to be much worse) ashamed just buying rubber gloves. :p

As for ever being able to tell a partner, that's not something you should worry too much about at the start of a relationship. Find something who you want to be with in every other regard. Once you're comfortable with each other and ready to delve deeper into each other's sexuality, it's still early enough to bring up your fetish, and she'll probably accept it without too much trouble.

It may seem a bit out of the ordinary that we have this fetish, but apparently, over sixty percent of people have at least some kind of sexual kink. So it's not even all that strange. And anyway, who wants to be ordinary? :D Plus, there are far worse fetishes out there. You should count yourself lucky with this one. ;)
Occasional poster

Post by 7981878523 »

I would think the same because of similar reasons, but then, it doesn't matter.
. I have a similar fetish with gloves AND with mops with no issues at all.
I've been standing in front of building entrances were a cleaner was sweeping the floor so I could confirm my fetish. And, well, a cleaner, by hurrying up, swept my legs from behind at the same level to a doorstep, Thus, I was sorry for her, because I could worry up her a lot as if she would think it was harming me.

So, consider yourself very vanilla, today a rubber gloves fetish is a common addon to the maid fetish one, which is no kink at all.
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

I tell you what, I know exactly what you mean, don't feel ashamed, as a few others have already said, its a very 'vanilla' fetish, it doesn't harm anyone, and if you steal gloves from public places, e.g. bathrooms, schools, offices, they probably have stashes of gloves, so one pair won't make a difference. :tongue:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Don't worry about it. You could have a lot worse fetishes. Nicking the odd pair of rubber gloves is nothing. Done it many a time.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

I have to research this phenomenon. Very specific part of a glove fetish. Any volunteers please send me a pm.
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I would say generally we just buy them. I guess that that statement is a bit passive. I guess I mean I dont know if I've ever stolen any. and that is not meant to sound superior, I am no man/woman's moral compass. things I have done and should feel guilty for(maybe?) is finding friends moms or wives or gf's and maybe sneaking off and playing with a bit? I mean noone was the wiser but... anyway, two cents.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 amAnd I'm sure loads of people who don't have the fetish steal them as well, if all the stupid instagram photos are to be believed.
Haha, really? :lol: What Instagram photos are these? And what do they state as their reason for stealing them?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I've had a few pairs of household gloves away over the years. Mainly on building sites near the end of the job when cleaners come in too clean up. It makes it so much better if you see a sexy cleaner wearing them during the day and you manage to get a chance to have them away. No harm done. She'll just get another pair from their supplies.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”