Cooking and cleaning with friends

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Savingtime905
VIP

Cooking and cleaning with friends

Post by Savingtime905 »

My high school cooking class used to have a pair of yellow rubber gloves under each sink/dishwasher station. I remember pairing up with a cute girl I knew. While I was finishing up with cooking she began tidying up. This led to her finding herself a pair of gloves. I suppose it was a 'when in rome' approach, because she slid them on, calling them her "rubber-glovers" and began washing the dishes.

Nobody else in class ever went for the marigolds accept for her that one time. What luck that I was her partner! I cannot begin to describe the feeling that came over while standing inches away from her in action over the sink..the sounds of the rubber squeaking against the plates. It still gives me goosebumps.

A few years later I was living in a house full of other college students, all girls. Three of them were quite beautiful. None of them used gloves for their dishes or housework at first. Eventually I worked up the nerve to buy a pair of yellow playtex gloves and used them to wash up my dishes one afternoon. Later that evening I sat in the living room watching tv while my roommates came home, most of whom, believe it or not, were into knee-high leather boots. One by one, they'de take off their boots and wander into the kitchen where the rubber gloves hung from the long fauct over the sink, impossible not to notice. Without making it obvious, I saw each of their reactions. All were very naturalistic to that new sight as they leaned over the sink for various reasons. One girl even smiled as she saw them. The next day around noon I examined the gloves and noticed that they had been used recently used as they were still slightly wet. The thought of the girls putting their hands inside the same pair that I had worn was extremely exhilarating.

Some time later some of us were cleaning the house together getting ready to move out. I was carrying around a garbage bag collecting everyone's garbage piles from room to room. One of my roommates shuffled past me with a dust pan and went into the kitchen where the gloves remained. She stood over the sink and began to tie her hair up in a bun. I noticed her glancing down as she worked her hair, and it seemed like an idea came to her. With her hair in place her arms dropped down towards the sink slightly out of view, fidgeting with something. A moment later she walked out of the kitchen wearing my yellow rubber gloves over her bare hands and forearms in a perfectly beautiful fit (they were far too tight for me). She held the dust pan upwards and walked towards me holding it out with the rubber gripping the handle. I opened up the bag and to this day I don't know what she poured in, but it was a rush to see her enjoy using my gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Cooking and cleaning with friends

Post by Rommeltje »

Savingtime905 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:10 am(...)my roommates came home, most of whom, believe it or not, were into knee-high leather boots.(...)
:)))) <--- Literally me when I read that. How can one guy be so lucky?! :D Actually living with three beautiful girls in rubber gloves and knee high boots? What college did you go to, the University of Heaven? :)'
Savingtime905
VIP

Re: Cooking and cleaning with friends

Post by Savingtime905 »

One of the best years of my life.

Return to “Experiences”