I still steal gloves...

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

I still steal gloves...

Post by meistrllapgoch »

On Wednesday I finished work a little early to get my hair cut. The local Turkish barbers was quite busy, there were around 5 men and boys waiting to get their hair cut. The main man went out the back and called for reinforcements. A beautiful dark haired woman came out. She cut a child’s hair first and took an age over the detail. I asked to use the bathroom while I waited and was told to head out to the back. As I went further back in the building, I came across the half washed dishes. I quickly looked under the sink... almost new, slightly wet and soapy yellow smooth chlorinated rubber gloves. I took them. Straight in my pocket. I then sat down and had my hair cut by the beautiful woman who spent around an hour cutting my hair and shaving me. It was very relaxing, and all the time I had her gloves in my pocket. I left her a tip to cover the cost of the gloves and some extra. Also, she had two unopened pairs under the sink. Now I just need to tell my fiancé about my little story so that she can wear them and chastise me in the bedroom for being a terrible pervert. Fortunately, she gets very aroused by this. We are in a hotel in Paris, last night she was looking for gloves in the laundry room to fuck me in.... I’ll let you know if she finds any :)
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: I still steal gloves...

Post by meistrllapgoch »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Used too do this now and then if the opportunity arose. It was always better if you'd managed to see who'd worn them earlier. Don't think i'd have the bottle now. :$
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

meistrllapgoch wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:21 amImage
Wait, so those are French gloves? They look fantastic! :)' Do you know the brand?
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 pm
meistrllapgoch wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:21 amImage
Wait, so those are French gloves? They look fantastic! :)' Do you know the brand?
Sorry, I didn’t explain very well. I stole the gloves on the day before we flew to Paris. I don’t know the brand :( but they are very nice. My partner is teasing me with threats of going back there to confess when we are home and apologise to the lady who cut my hair.
MissL
Glovely Diva

Post by MissL »

This makes me giggle. I can imagine that lady looking everywhere, wondering where on Earth she's put her gloves :scratch:

Never in a million years would she think someone's glove-napped them and they're currently in a hotel room in Paris! :D
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

MissL wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:08 am Never in a million years would she think someone's glove-napped them and they're currently in a hotel room in Paris! :D
...and being heavily used by my partner, who has developed an insatiable desire to be smothered, choked and examined by me and any women she gets to play with, in soft rubber gloves. The smell of rubber gloves makes her tingle and get very frisky. I think I might have corrupted her forever. She wants me to steal the cleaner’s gloves now.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

why can't women steal proper elegant long gloves from shops? no need to be discreet..can do it in daylight even !

i know if i owned a shop and i met some girl with a fetish - i'd give her for free! :D

Return to “Experiences”