Happy Endings (New Story added 27-08-2020)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

APC
WWGFA donor

Re: Happy Endings

Post by APC »

Another visit to girl1 -

I had had a number of visits by this point and the girls had been getting used to seeing me. During this particular massage she opened up to me a little more about some of the other requests that customers have made (I tell you, after hearing some of these stories I realise i was I crazy being nervous about what they would think of my kink for gloves). During the conversation she mentioned that she had a nurse outfit and would wear it for me one day, I thought that was pretty awesome 8D .

I reminded her that she had told me last massage that she would walk on my back and she replied “ooookkkkkaaaay”. I swear she isn’t used to doing that cause it felt like a balancing game, i was worried for her falling off and for one of my organs to be crushed in the process. Normally thai masseuses can do this but i think she is more self-taught than others. Suffice it to say I haven’t asked her to stand in my back since lol.

She also questioned me about my glove collection to which I confessed I have many different boxes of types and colours. She said some different colours would be fun as im always bringing the white ones.

She was also speaking about how hard it’s been to hold down a relationship with the work she does, she misses having a boyfriend but wants one that accepts the fact that she loves jerking other guys off. I can certainly see why boyfriends would have an issue here haha! But I’m not dating her so am most certainly not complaining lol.

I was still trying to teach her how I like to be touched and still didn’t have the best finish but that didn’t deter me. It takes time in a relationship too to learn the sexual do’s and dont’s, just as it does in this case.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like an enjoyable expletive! I wouldn’t be able to have someone do it like that. My fiancé does everything I could ask fairly for. I do understand everyone is different. When I wasn’t with anyone I had imagined what your experiences would be like. The girl sounds like fun though wanting to try different colors on you.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:47 pm Sounds like an enjoyable expletive! I wouldn’t be able to have someone do it like that. My fiancé does everything I could ask fairly for. I do understand everyone is different. When I wasn’t with anyone I had imagined what your experiences would be like. The girl sounds like fun though wanting to try different colors on you.
Hey man,

Sorry I never responded to this, I'm pretty sure I wrote half a response and got distracted thinking I had submitted it ages ago, I haven't been on the forum much lately either. Yes it sure was an enjoyable experience, and I'm still a regular visitor who's had many more haha.

I would to have a different view if I was still seeing someone, however I've been single for quite some time now so I'm certainly grateful I came across this place. It's nice to have at least some form of contact with a girl even if it isn't the full deal, and is a paid experience.

These experiences can't really compare the to beauty of a sexual interaction with someone whom you love or have strong chemistry with, I surly understand that, I've been lucky enough to experience that kind of chemistry with my last relationship. However as good as it was, there were other problems which made it very difficult for us to stay together unfortunately.
countrylatexglover
VIP

APC wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 am
countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:47 pm Sounds like an enjoyable expletive! I wouldn’t be able to have someone do it like that. My fiancé does everything I could ask fairly for. I do understand everyone is different. When I wasn’t with anyone I had imagined what your experiences would be like. The girl sounds like fun though wanting to try different colors on you.
Hey man,

Sorry I never responded to this, I'm pretty sure I wrote half a response and got distracted thinking I had submitted it ages ago, I haven't been on the forum much lately either. Yes it sure was an enjoyable experience, and I'm still a regular visitor who's had many more haha.

I would to have a different view if I was still seeing someone, however I've been single for quite some time now so I'm certainly grateful I came across this place. It's nice to have at least some form of contact with a girl even if it isn't the full deal, and is a paid experience.

These experiences can't really compare the to beauty of a sexual interaction with someone whom you love or have strong chemistry with, I surly understand that, I've been lucky enough to experience that kind of chemistry with my last relationship. However as good as it was, there were other problems which made it very difficult for us to stay together unfortunately.
Oh no worries! I totally get it. If I wasn’t engaged It would probably be a different story though I can’t say that for sure either. No they probably can’t and I’m sure they get costly over time also.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

The Nurse Outfit

A month after the last posted experience I saw girl 1 again, I decided to bring some blue latex gloves this time as she previously said she wanted to try some different colours. I was laying on the bed waiting when she came in, she was taking a lot longer this time moving in and out of the room, I was wondering what was going on. Eventually the massage started excellent as always.

This girl loves teasing me during the main massage, she massages normally for a while then will randomly quickly run her fingers underneath my my inner thigh stroking my skin ever so softly, almost touching my dick and balls. When she does this I squirm and jolt here and there, she said she can't help herself but tease me cause she gets such good reactions from me. She's giggles while doing saying something like "not yet noootttt yeeeet" you need to wait.

Once the first half of the massage was done she said "Don't turn over yet".. I was listening intently hearing cloths change and knew at that point what to expect, she asked me to turn over and YEP! She's wearing a nurse costume right down to the long white stockings. I said "WOW!!, You actually dressed up for me!!!" She giggled and looked towards the gloves I had left on the table and said "Ohhhh, you brought blue gloves... they won't go with my white outfit". I was kicking myself too cause I would have much preferred the white ones too as there are my favorite. At least these ones were exceptionally tight as they are kids size latex gloves which wrapped around her fingers so tight I could see the full shape of her nails underneath.

She crawled up on top of me caressing my chest nipples and face with her delicate latex shrouded hands. As her hands neared my face, the feint scent of latex entered my senses... She slowly edged her face towards my nipple and began to lick and suck on it... absolutely amazing. By this point she had learned that I like the build up and the foreplay so she continued to inspect my body touching feeling tickling for quite some time before drawing her attention to my dick. Grasping it with her wet rubbery hands she stroked me to an exceptional climax. And I just lay there... like some stunned animal afterwards still pulsing post orgasm... Took me a while to get my focus back, after she cleaned me up she did a few stretches with me and that was it. I put my cloths back on, feeling drunk or drugged almost from such an event. I stumbled outside to say goodbye, she gave me a cuddle and with a cheeky look and grin said "See youuu neexxttt tttimmee".
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Happy Endings (New Story added 27-08-2020)

Sounds like fun experience I bet your glad you found this place!
well-what-to-do-now
Occasional poster

Re: Happy Endings (New Story added 27-08-2020)

Post by well-what-to-do-now »

Nice, lucky coincidence having open-minded masseuses also inclined to please!

Return to “Experiences”