Car maintenance w/ friend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovesandmask
Occasional poster

Car maintenance w/ friend

Post by glovesandmask »

This weekend I helped my friend do some work on her car (changing winter to summer tires, checking engine fluids, cleaning interior etc). She asked me mainly just to help her change the tires. When we started working, she offered me a pair of nitrile coated work gloves while I did the tire changing stuff. When she was helping me the tire changing, she went to get her yellow dishwashing rubber gloves to keep her hands clean from the grime on the inner rim of the tire. She ended up wearing those gloves continuously for the next two hours of tire changing and cleaning her car. She had originally planned to wash the outside of her car too but it began to drizzle so we just called it a day. Too bad I couldn't see her wear the gloves more :down: ...or so I thought.

When we went inside her house, she spent a good 10 minutes washing her rubber gloves trying to get the grime off. I was very happy watching her do that but it was a bit awkward because I had nothing to do but look at her hands as we chatted :p . She then fixed up a simple supper to repay me, although for me, getting to watch her with her sweaty hands in those gloves was enough of repayment already. After dinner, she put on those once grimy gloves again to do the dishes; man did those gloved hands look hot. :tongue:
RBBRGLVS
Occasional poster

Re: Car maintenance w/ friend

Post by RBBRGLVS »

Good opportunity!
Sounds like you can't wait for the outside wash <3
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Re: Car maintenance w/ friend

Post by Zonexoo »

Thats a good story!
I have almost samekind experiences.
I was in garage with my friend and we repaired car brakes.
I was using size small blue nitrile gloves. I usually wear them at garage with greasy and dirty car works.
My friend was wearing some lame gardening gloves and they got all dirty and soaked oils.
Then he sayd to me ”Hey I want also rubber gloves, do you have any?”
Then I gave gloves also to my friend!
He first thinked they are to tight, but then realized how good they fit on hands and keep hands properly dry and clean. 😎

Return to “Experiences”