Surgical pegging

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pond

Surgical pegging

Post by pond »

Had some fun this sunday, asked the fiance if she wanted to dress up and fuck me. So we went up stairs and she put on her surgical cap, the disposable ones, purple tie back mask, a blue gown, then blue biogel poly gloves and double gloved with medline latex. It was pretty hot. But she also wore some black nitrile gloves to prep my butt with. After that she tore them off, played with my balls as she was thrusting in and out of my butt. Felt amazing, after a while she started jerking me off and it feels so good that you don't wanna cum to quickly but also can help it. I wanted to get some pictures but didnt have my phone. But i plan to do this again soon.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Surgical pegging

Post by Rommeltje »

How did you get so lucky, finding a kinky partner like that? :)
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Not into pegging but I definitely know the feeling of trying not to cum too quickly when my wife and I are dressed in surgical gear!
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

That sounds like so much fun. I have brought up pegging to my wife, she shut it down rather quickly, maybe we can revisit in the future. Would love to get a purple surgical tie back mask. Where did she get hers from?

Return to “Experiences”