Early experiences (first post)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Early experiences (first post)

Post by HeavyGloves »

Greetings to everyone on here, I am glad to be here online in a friendly community that shares its deep pleasure and love for gloves.

My story begins around age 5 or so. I had noticed the big rubber gloves that my mother had used extensively to clean our living space, and I had a vague interest in them until the day i seen an episode of MacGuyver on television. That episode changed my life. There was a person in a big yellow rubbery Haz-Mat suit, he was working in a Nuclear Power Plant. I seen these big HUGE orange rubber gloves he was wearing and I was glued to the screen. I seen the big rubber gasmask, the heavy protective rubber he was wearing.

Already at that early age, I had an affinity for soft things, smooth things that glided against my skin. I had already tried on several of my mothers winter coats, and I loved the soft inner material. I knew that I had to touch rubber gloves and see what they were about but i didn’t have any chances at that time. It wasn’t until about 6 months later, my father brought home a pair of big orange Marigold heavy rubber gloves from where he worked, for my mother to use. I remember “casually” asking my dad a question: “They make those Orange too?” he said “They make them in all colours”.

Well! That evening you can imagine my heart and how heavy it was pounding. I waited until my parents had gone to sleep and I snuck into the kitchen where i knew my mom kept those rubber gloves. A small cupboard near the sink, I opened it in the relative darkness and paused. My heart was beating so fast from the combined (or perceived being caught risk) risk of being caught and of touching those gloves i wanted to touch. My hand very gently glided into the opened cupboard, and touched a big soft smooth rubber finger! Something happened, my heart pounded faster and harder, i gently squeezed the finger and i felt something strange in my lower regions that i didn’t put together for a few years later. It felt slightly rough, but was soft and pliable and for sure, rubbery. I very gently and slowly and quietly pulled the gloves out. I turned them over this way and that in my hands, they said “XL” on the sides. The cuffs were buttery smooth, my little fingers kept caressing that area of the glove, I remember thinking “They feel like soft rubber balloons..” but then i slowly pulled those gloves to my face and i inhaled their scent and the combined smell of rubber, and a few cleaning chemicals, and the old slightly used sweaty smell seemed to have this huge intoxicating effect on me. I was hypnotized and wanting to try these big soft gloves on. I took them into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat down onto the toilet lid trembling all over I had to try them on so badly!!

I can remember having an intense pleasurable feeling as I opened one of the gloves and smelled inside. It smelled amazing. I slid my tiny hand inside the huge welcoming glove, it slid against the soft inner lining easily, and I remember the feeling of that big soft glove sliding over my fingers was incredibly sensual, and erotic, although i didn’t put that together until later. The other glove was VERY quickly put on the other hand, and then i gently rubbed my fingers together, allowing the huge-in-comparison sized rubber fingers to softly mash together. I got another one of those huge pleasurable feelings in my lower regions, and I took the gloves into my bedroom and kept them on in bed that night. I briefly remember having my very first imaginative fantasy. I wanted a big pair of these orange rubber gloves, but bigger than any ever, I wanted a pair that were at least 30 feet tall. I imagined that six big pairs of these thirty foot tall rubber gloves would gently close their fingers around me, and pull me into a big soft rubber glove hug, while i softly moaned and hugged the gloves back, their huge soft rubber thumbs gently rubbing against my face and comforting me in their embrace.

Mostly at that early age the intense feelings that came to me experiencing early rubber gloves were 1) Protection and being protected
2) Power from being protected by such beautiful and powerful rubber gloves
3) Being held hypnotized, as if the gloves had a lot of power over me.
4) Being VERY interested in more rubber gloves after that first experience

I was so used to the idea of playing with the gloves in bed that one time, I had forgot to put the gloves back and my mom discovered them in my bed the next day. After commenting on it later she said “I must have forgotten them while changing sheets or doing laundry” to which, after my heart started beating nervously again, i said “Oh” and that was that.

Since I was born in 1982 i didn’t have any resources or internet to help
assist my glove desires until much later, but now thankfully, I have many rubber gloves and will be posting pictures sometime soon! :) Will post another true story that happened to me at a Photo Developer’s in Wal-Mart as well :)

Return to “Experiences”