The rush of finding gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

The rush of finding gloves

Post by HeavyGloves »

When i was around 6 years old, about a year after I had first discovered the amazing mixed feelings of rubber gloves and what they brought to me, I started to think more about them all the time. At school, at home, during recess, they just were there like a fixed staple, in my mind. I thought about how they smelled, about how they tasted. Already I had gently washed my mom’s orange rubber Marigolds with mild soap and water, very gently scrubbing at the dirty parts until they were absolutely clean. And then I had told myself “Let whatever you want to explore....just relax and happen...” and what happened was I had stuffed one of the entire rubber gloves into my mouth and had ran my tongue over it, over the smooth cuffs, over the slightly rougher textured fingers, i had tasted those gloves like they were a delicate flower for smelling, and they certainly were, that Marigold embossed symbol on the side came to be a symbol of naughty freedom and excitement to me.

So then I began to look for places where rubber gloves might be stored, especially in great huge numbers. It was a very small isolated town in which i grew up in so we had virtually NO selections at all outside of the regular household rubber glove in the store, to find. Had I only known about the bigger softer electricians gloves at that time ^^

Anyways, in school, i once was looking at a cleaning janitors cart, in the hallway, this was in grade 1; and there was a pair of big blue rubber gloves on there, the fingers had gone slightly dark in colour from use, a tad green almost, but i looked around and nobody was in sight, I gently touched one of the rubber fingers curiously, and it was still smooth and nice, that feeling came back to me again in my pants and I let out a small sigh of happiness i think. My heart was pounding again, and I remember feeling like I could hear a mouse fart in the next room i could hear every little sound. I didn’t take the gloves, I was far too afraid to be caught and have to explain the big blue rubber gloves, so I merely noted the time of day, and where the cart was and where the janitors custodial room was. Later on in the year I found the janitors room open and there, I seen this cardboard box which said “Gloves” and looking inside I seen a wide variety of big Large and Extra Large household rubber gloves. Most were still brand new in their packages, but a few had been taken out and tossed casually aside as if they had been tried on but having not fit properly, just tossed aside. I touched one of the yellow rubber gloves, it said “Playtex” on the side, and before I knew what was happening, I took the pair of large yellow gloves, and had stuffed them into my backpack all the way to the bottom of the pack. I went home with my cheeks really red, I thought I was going to be caught by the principle and punished, but I never was, and now I had a pair of my own gloves to play with in my room late at night! I was happy once I realized i wasn’t going to be caught, and that first pair of gloves brought me happiness but not as much as the orange Marigolds did.

Later on during that first year of school my mom got this pair of almost see-thru rubber gloves. They were really nice, I can’t remember the make or brand but they were chlorinated and soft rubber, and also were a size 10 so I was really excited to touch and smell them once I seen them. I did the same thing....crept late out at night into the kitchen, and.......they weren’t there! I went to the bathroom and under the counter, those big gloves were waiting for me to smell and explore them. I took them out, my heart pounding all over again, and that huge amazing rush came to me again when I smelled these newer rubber gloves. They were so so smooth and soft, I slipper my tiny hands into the huge welcoming rubber gloves as if they belonged on me forever, and that feeling came back in my lower regions. All I knew was that this feeling, whatever it was, was a good thing and that it was special and it was a secret to me and that made it even MORE special and enjoyable. I remember really hoping that other people in the world loved rubber gloves as much as I did because i thought at the time “Everybody deserves to feel this way....oh wow these gloves are so soft...”
I mashed my fingers together again and again, the big soft flappy rubber fingers gently glided almost soundlessly against the soft rubber palms, and my fingers appeared dull and unimportant inside the big rubber fingers....but they were safe and protected and that felt VERY good to me. I softly rubbed my gloved hands against my face, very very gently petting my cheeks and nose, and I must have smelled those gloves for over an hour just enjoying them so much. Then I did something that sorta seemed funny at the time but it felt right, I took one of the gloves off and sorta slipped it onto my little penis. My penis slid inside the bug rubber thumb, and i softly moved and wiggled it around, that soft pleasurable feeling was back. I moaned a little and knew I wanted to do this again over and over.

I put the gloves back, but i would not be satisfied until I got every rubber glove i desired. I began to collect magazine clippings of big rubber gloves. I very much desired a huge pair of black gloves, ones that went up to my shoulders, even at age 6. It was an awesome pleasing exciting fetish, and I never knew the word fetish until later on in life, but I really enjoyed finding rubber gloves in random places at friends houses, or in buildings, looking for custodial/janitorial rooms.

Later on in a different town I went to for summer vacation, at the hospital, I found the amazing incredible joy of soft latex rubber gloves, I didn’t resist taking a pair or two of those nice gloves :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: The rush of finding gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

So recognizable. :D I sometimes wish getting new gloves still felt like that. Even though the embarrassment made it difficult to buy new gloves, the rush of finally getting them to a safe place and trying them on was so much bigger. Now I can just order them online. And since I live alone, even if I do buy them in the store, the only 'hard' part is getting them past the cashier. After that, no risk of exposure anymore.

Then again, I've bought a lot of my gloves in foreign countries, which is always still a little exciting when going through the baggage check on airports. :mrgreen:

Return to “Experiences”