Early experiences (second post)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Early experiences (second post)

Post by HeavyGloves »

After I had discovered the joys of rubber gloves and what it brought to me, I needless to say, had them on my mind from that moment on.

In grade 3, I had to go for a bowling tournament to a different town, and was participating in a Billet program meaning other youth bowling parents would be housing me in the other town, with my bowling team, for the stay there. It was a one night stay. I was playing video games with my friend, and the other two friends we had made who also bowled, as we were staying there, and I had to go to the bathroom. There, under the sink, I got to experience my very first pair of black rubber gloves. I was nervous, and excited, i made sure the bathroom door could and was, locked, and then I gently took them out. They smelled amazing inside, slightly used but mostly a good thick rubber smell came out! It was a very soft smooth grip pattern on the outside of the gloves, the insides were flock lined. I put them on, and my penis grew in my pants bigtime, I remember holding them to my face for a few minutes, and smelling them and remembering every little detail, and then I put them carefully back in the exact same way they had been hanging draped over the elbow drain of the sink. That was quite a nice little thing for me to think about after that! :)

A year after that, around the time i was done grade 4, i was looking around for rubber gloves as usual, this time it was just around the house, and the normal yellow rubber gloves my mom used didn’t really hold too much significance to me, the pair of yellow Playtex gloves that I had taken from the custodial room in the school were gone by then, (I accidentally tore them and had to throw them out..) I preferred other larger and colored gloves. Under the bathroom sink that I used close to my bedroom, I found a new pair of green/teal coloured Rubbermaid gloves! :) They were large, and I immediately looked around, heart pounding again, and I felt them, they were big and soft and they slightly gripped my hand as I touched their soft fingers, I pulled them out and carefully took them into my bedroom, it was late at night and everyone was asleep. I touched and smelled those big soft gloves for a while, and then i slipped my penis into the big soft rubber thumb, and i got an erection (which I was used to by then) but then something different happened. My penis suddenly jolted on its own, and was jumping around, and I felt this rush of energy and a huge magnified pleasured feeling, it was my first real orgasm with rubber gloves. I loved it, and I carefully cleaned myself and the gloves, and put them back knowing they would be there for me to have fun with. They smelled and felt so good! Later on the next day, I ran warm water in the sink, and used those gloves, washed them with soap and then discovered how they felt nice and warm and slippery on my fingers, and it gave me another huge boner, I was unable to resist trying them out and exploring myself with the big warm soapy lathered gloves, it felt very amazing.

About two years after that, in grade 6, I had been playing over at a friends house, I will call him Phil for courteous sake, well, Phil’s father was a safety guy who worked for an electrical company, and did presentations on rubber glove safety and how to inspect them and such, (I didn’t know at the time though) and we were playing around doing something or other in his garage, we had been there a thousand times, and it was just a typical normal time in there again, only this time I noticed these canvas bags hanging up at the back of the garage, they were big bags, with hooks on the backs, and were dusty as if they had been there for a long time. While my three other friends were busy looking for something or other, I undid the top flap to one of those canvas bags to see what was inside, after taking one of them down, more curious because I had squeezed the bag and i had felt a familiar feel of smooth fingers flexing and bending, on the top part of the bag. inside the bag was a leather glove, I first thought, but I gave a finger a squeeze and I felt what was underneath! I took the glove out, and sure enough i seen soft rubber on the bottom, I took the leather glove out and was presented with a glorious class 0 size 10 black rubber Insulating glove. I put my hand inside its cool interior and I let out a soft little moan, i remember I bend down so my friends didn’t see me, and took the other glove out, put it on, and then to make a joke, I came out and did a pose and said “Look! I’m the Undertaker!” and my friends laughed, I put those gloves back, but wow, I knew I needed more than a few pairs of those kind of rubber gloves after that day!!

Return to “Experiences”