Wearing gloves in public [Megathread]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Had a sit down Lunch with gloves on.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Does she not support it very much? I know it’s easier to start out doing something that no one will see you for more than a few seconds like driving.
countrylatexglover
VIP

It was hard to find the courage myself and I still can’t do it somewhere that I know I’m going to see someone I know.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Gloves in the office.

GlovedYankee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm I don’t have an office to go to but I have been wearing my leather gloves when I go to my doctor’s office or medical centers for appointments, tests etc. I have enjoyed wearing them right along and don’t feel out of place at all. There has been a little bit of people looking at my hands, but not as much as there might have been. I have been doing this now for the last few months and its just part of me and how I dress, funny how my therapist finally picked up on it for the first time this week.

So I see above that it was brought up about WWDC and Apple, do I gather another Apple fan besides me is here, Country? lol.
What did the therapist say bout your gloves anything?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Gloves in the office.

Post by GlovedYankee »

Oh yes we talked about my gloves wearing and my fetish in depth. She was fascinated by it all. I’ll give a bit longer response when home From my Doctors visit.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Heads up: I'll be merging these gazillion threads about wearing gloves in public into one big one (a megathread, if you will) soon. You can talk about it to your heart's content there. Just wanted to warn you so you don't lose track.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:43 pm Heads up: I'll be merging these gazillion threads about wearing gloves in public into one big one (a megathread, if you will) soon. You can talk about it to your heart's content there. Just wanted to warn you so you don't lose track.
Okay romm thank you. Sorry for doing that I probably should have either asked about it Or something. Sorry for blowing up the forum with this hope it hasent been a problem. I can also tone it down if need be just felt it was good to express about it a bit. Let me know.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Thank you for organizing it and it if’s too much please tell me! If not great!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:25 pm Does she not support it very much? I know it’s easier to start out doing something that no one will see you for more than a few seconds like driving.
nope,nada,would think she hates gloves lol

couple years back i convinced her to wear them while we drive to somewhere (long black leather gloves),she did couple times.and stopped)

i think she hasnt wore any gloves at home for like a year or two,way before being pregnant.

oh well..nothing to worry bout ;),doing fine with myself
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 amThank you for organizing it and it if’s too much please tell me! If not great!
Now that it's all in one thread: go wild! :D

Let's see if this works for you. It may happen to be more convient to make this into a subforum, so there can be different topics within it. But if you're good with keeping all of it in this one thread, that'd be great. :)
Latexlover93
Occasional poster

Re: Wearing gloves in public [Megathread]

Post by Latexlover93 »

I were my elbow length latex gloves every were I go

Return to “Glove talk forum”