Doctors office experience with nurse

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Itstimeforacrusade

Doctors office experience with nurse

Post by Itstimeforacrusade »

This story all began just last month. I was very sick with a cold and constipated because of it. I went to the doctors office to hopefully get my constipated treated.

I waited in the waiting room nervously and not expecting what would happen. My name was called and I walked into the exam room, the nurse who called me was a beautiful blonde and young nurse. She asked me a few questions and told me she would be back in just a minute. I waited in fear of what was to come.

She came back with a tray that contained blue rubber gloves, a rectal thermometer and a suppository. She explained to me that she would have to take my rectal tempature and if she couldn’t get a proper reading she would have to give me a suppository.

She closes the door and starts to put on her blue rubber gloves. She notices that I am visibly nervous and she reassures me saying that this will be over before I know it and it will not hurt.

She takes the rectal thermometer and puts some lube on it. She orders me to lay down and relax. She sticks it up my rectum and I felt her gloves and gown touch me.

She told me that she could not get a proper reading and I dreaded for what was to come. I got scared and started to cry because I never had gotten a suppository before. She tells me to calm down and she calls for another nurse to help her.

Another lovely blonde walks in to help, she was pretty as well and young. She puts on blue rubber gloves as well and holds me down as I was trying to get up. She told me that as soon as I stop moving it would be over before I know it.

The other nurse got the suppository ready and told me that this would only hurt a little and I might feel some burning. She inserts it deep up my rectum and I grunted as I did not expect the burning sensation. The two nurses both hold my buttocks closed so it does not come out, and after 10 minutes we’re up they let me go to the bathroom.

I finally went to the bathroom and took a massive poop. It felt so good but this whole experience really got me scared as it was the first time I got a suppository.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Doctors office experience with nurse

Post by Rommeltje »

Damn, how big was the suppository? 8-O I used to get suppositories if I had a fever when I was little. I don't really remember it as being traumatic in any way.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Did she put on a gown just for the procedure?
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I had a suppository only once in my life, and it was when I was hospitalized after a nasty motorcycle accident. I still have mixed feelings about the experience. On the one hand, it was really scary and I couldn't get over the burning sensation. On the other hand, the nurse that got it into me was very lovely, friendly, and had a very soothing voice that somewhat calmed me down during the whole process. Of course she wore gloves and all, and I actually was very happy that she was assigned to my room for every night of my stay in the hospital.

I do hope you feel better now.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
Itstimeforacrusade

Hunter32 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:09 pm Did she put on a gown just for the procedure?
Yes.
Itstimeforacrusade

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:04 pm Damn, how big was the suppository? 8-O I used to get suppositories if I had a fever when I was little. I don't really remember it as being traumatic in any way.
Yeah it was pretty big

Return to “Experiences”