A bit of teasing from the teacher

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

A bit of teasing from the teacher

Post by Mr Coffee »

This isn't nearly as bad as it makes it out to be, or at least I don't think so lol.

When I was in high school there was a cute, young teacher that I assume was pretty fresh out of Uni that taught at the school I went to.
She was an English and Science teacher and my classes were lucky enough to have her. Very attractive, brunette and a nice, tidy pair of breasts and a great set of legs that her jeans showed off very well in (along with her great ass).

The first year of high school, I noticed occasionally she would ride a bike to school and so would be wearing riding gloves and during the winter she would always be wearing leather gloves. Her bike gloves were occasionally fingerless but more often were full gloves.
I became more curious as the year went on and seeing as a few classes I had with her were at the end of the day I kinda hope she would slide them on before leaving but i was never around long enough to see this happen.

Come late Spring/early Summer and she's riding every day and in full gloves. The temptation to at the very least feel them with my hands was growing and maybe hold them against my face for a moment.
Not much happened until the end of the school year unfortunately as I was just admiring from a distance.

The following year i ended up sitting up front and in prime seating position close to her desk where she also sat the gloves of the day.
She also became year advisor and was also my homeroom teacher so I was lucky in that respect. I couldn't get there early enough for some of her glove loving so I had to figure out another plan.

Fortunately that plan came easy to me as one of her classes was right after lunch and she typically left her gloves on the table. One day I snuck in a little early to "drop my things off and go to the toilet before class", which wasn't entirely untrue I suppose. Once in the classroom I put my bag where my seat was and spotted her gloves on the table.
I picked them up briefly and held them against my cheeks for a few moments and put them back down and left the classroom.
My heart was pounding a little but the mission was a success in my book. Each time I did it, i took a moment longer until it got to the point where I was probably there for a minute.

This all went on for about a month or so until one day she was earlier than expected.

"Oh. Well this is interesting" she said as I was midway through indulging.

She turned and shut the door and came over to me and asked what I was doing exactly. I kind of just laughed nervously and mumbled something.

"I'm not going to report you to the office this time, I'm just wanting to know why you're doing that" she said to me.

I told her that I mean no harm by it and that essentially my hormones got the better of me (to that effect at least). I explained in some roundabout way that I liked gloves and seeing people wear them. Though the whole smelling/holding against my face thing I couldn't exactly explain well but i managed something.
Then i said something about hoping to see her put on her gloves some day but I was never around, although that bit I kinda blurted out without thinking.

"You want to see me put on gloves, that's it?"

I embarrassingly said yes and she just laughed.

"If that's all you need to keep your hormones at bay then maybe I can do that for you."

Basically the long and short of it was that i'd swing by her classroom before I left school and she would put them on in front of me and that would be it.
That worked supremely well for me as I also would often ride my bike to school and her classroom was nearby the bike racks.
Every day that I could, I would head to her classroom first, she'd put on her gloves while I watched and then I'd leave with a boner growing inside of my pants.
The thing that she did every time after she put the gloves on was boop me on the nose with a finger.

Every. single. time.

I loved it.

No one ever really caught on and even if they were to ask, i just say that I wanted to talk to her/ask her something.
She never put them on deliberately in that she took her time with them, she just simply put the gloves on and that was that but it was enough for me and every day I would get home and rub one out.

Come senior year and it's the second last week left of classes and she asks me if I had any favourite gloves, so i listed off about 6 pairs one of which she had that day.

The last 6 days of regular classes, the end of each day she deliberately put each glove on and then put her gloved hands over my face and said "you've got 10 seconds", which I then put my own hands over hers and took a few deep breaths.
On the last day I said "Man, i'm going to miss that".

She said: "Oddly enough, so am I"

It had been our own weird, harmless little thing but it was so routine that it was going to feel a little weird not doing it anymore.
I ended up getting her email address, along with a few other teachers who i was on good terms with as well as my classmates to at least keep in contact for as long as I could.

I had more to do with that teacher once I had graduated but i'll leave that for another post.

Thanks for reading :D
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Re: A bit of teasing from the teacher

Post by Blue Cap »

That sounds incredible! What were the 6 pairs you listed?
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

This is incredible. Thank you very much for sharing.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

A great experience for you I’m sure, was nice to read it. Please do share further about said teacher.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thank you for sharing sounds like an amazing experience. The last few days sound like the best!! And amazing that she was willing to do that for you she sounds very understanding!
countrylatexglover
VIP

What kind of gloves were they what did they look like? Just standard bike gloves?
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Post by Mr Coffee »

countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:48 pm What kind of gloves were they what did they look like? Just standard bike gloves?
They were your typical bike riding gloves, mountain biking ones as i knew she did some trail riding regularly but beyond that they were just popular brands and styles at the time.

]
Blue Cap wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:35 pm That sounds incredible! What were the 6 pairs you listed?
I think there was a couple pairs of leather gloves during winter, bike riding gloves and maybe one or two random others. It's been so long now i've forgotten the specifics.
I do remember asking if she could do household gloves one day but that was immediately shot down :lol2:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Seems you were lucky enough to get the ones you got at all lol. Sounds like a fun experience and lucky she was that kind to you!
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Post by Mr Coffee »

Looking back on it, it is kinda surprising she did it at all, or even thinking about it in the first place.
I suppose also I was a fairly quiet student so she didn't seen any harm in it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Mr Coffee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 pm Looking back on it, it is kinda surprising she did it at all, or even thinking about it in the first place.
I suppose also I was a fairly quiet student so she didn't seen any harm in it.
So yes a little surprising but at the same time if she knew it would be as successful as it was then she was willing to try it. And it was a different time also wayyyyy less media and wouldn’t be made into a big deal. And you knew better than to gloat and go talk about it cause you didn’t want to wreck a good thing. Some people are also a lot more understanding than others and can see how it will turn out for the better for someone or at least trust that it will. I’m sure her knowing you were quiet helped too.

Return to “Experiences”