A bit of teasing from the teacher

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Re: A bit of teasing from the teacher

Post by VintageLeather »

But maybe she just knew how it is? She chose to wear leather gloves for a reason. I mean, I have had my kink kindled by an old lady in the bus in my early teenage years. Now I am almost 30 years. If some younger person, let's say a trainee, is asking me when I put on my fine leather gloves, I'd also be very open about it.

It's a beautiful harmless joy, and stylish and also with a sense (protection).
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

What a great experience, thanks so much for sharing. While I post about planned experiences I've had, these random spur of the moment things just come across as so much more exhilarating! I wish I could have had an experience like this when I was younger. Would love to hear what happened with this lady later on after you finished school...
Bestort1
Newcomer

Post by Bestort1 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Mr Coffee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 pm Looking back on it, it is kinda surprising she did it at all, or even thinking about it in the first place.
I suppose also I was a fairly quiet student so she didn't seen any harm in it.
So yes a little surprising but at the same time if she knew it would be as successful as it was then she was willing to try it. And it was a different time also wayyyyy less media and wouldn’t be made into a big deal. And you knew better than to gloat and go talk about it cause you didn’t want to wreck a good thing. Some people are also a lot more understanding than others and can see how it will turn out for the better for someone or at least trust that it will. I’m sure her knowing you were quiet helped too.
Surprised. Tell me something else. 8)
Last edited by Bestort1 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Bestort1 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:15 am
countrylatexglover wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Mr Coffee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 pm Looking back on it, it is kinda surprising she did it at all, or even thinking about it in the first place.
I suppose also I was a fairly quiet student so she didn't seen any harm in it.
So yes a little surprising but at the same time if she knew it would be as successful as it was then she was willing to try it. And it was a different time also wayyyyy less media and wouldn’t be made into a big deal. And you knew better than to gloat and go talk about it cause you didn’t want to wreck a good thing. Some people are also a lot more understanding than others and can see how it will turn out for the better for someone or at least trust that it will. I’m sure her knowing you were quiet helped too.
Surprised. Tell me something else 8)
Not quite sure what you mean lol?

Return to “Experiences”