Occasional poster

Re: Black latex gloves at the dentist office

Post by Medicalglove28 »

Will there ever be pictures
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

ffwer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 pm My favorite gloves are the smooth leather ones and my wife has more than a few pair that she has acquired over the years. However tight latex or nitrile gloves are a close second. My wife works at a dentist office. I have often asked (or begged) for sex there, and I argue with her that if they didn't want you to have sex in the office they wouldn't put locks on the doors. I still have not gotten that...

However she obviously knows my fetish. Therefore, on days I'm scheduled to come in, she will "forget" to wear a bra, put on her mask, and then wear whatever gloves I would like-black nitrile, blue surgical, it doesn't matter. She will give me a very thorough inspection, then play with my twig and berries when she is done. It may not be sex in the office, but it's a very nice runner up!
Sounds great! Impressive that she can get away with that but behind closed doors is easy I suppose also. Does she also have the fetish or not really just for you?
doberso
Newcomer

Post by doberso »

Your so lucky I would love to have that happen to me.
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

Not the same thing, but similar interactions with my wife being a nurse. We have our own masks and gloves, plus she has scrubs obviously. With covid she has to wear a mask for the foreseeable future at work all of the time. Love the idea of having her as my hygienist though, you are lucky!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

willbull wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:51 am Not the same thing, but similar interactions with my wife being a nurse. We have our own masks and gloves, plus she has scrubs obviously. With covid she has to wear a mask for the foreseeable future at work all of the time. Love the idea of having her as my hygienist though, you are lucky!
Same here for my wife. She has to wear a mask all day at the hospital. It turns me on every time I think about it

Return to “Experiences”