Black latex gloves at the dentist office

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ffwer
Occasional poster

Black latex gloves at the dentist office

Post by ffwer »

My favorite gloves are the smooth leather ones and my wife has more than a few pair that she has acquired over the years. However tight latex or nitrile gloves are a close second. My wife works at a dentist office. I have often asked (or begged) for sex there, and I argue with her that if they didn't want you to have sex in the office they wouldn't put locks on the doors. I still have not gotten that...

However she obviously knows my fetish. Therefore, on days I'm scheduled to come in, she will "forget" to wear a bra, put on her mask, and then wear whatever gloves I would like-black nitrile, blue surgical, it doesn't matter. She will give me a very thorough inspection, then play with my twig and berries when she is done. It may not be sex in the office, but it's a very nice runner up!
Medicalglove28
Occasional poster

Re: Black latex gloves at the dentist office

Post by Medicalglove28 »

Your so lucky I would love to have that happen to me.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Fuck, that’s hot. Takes me back to where this fetish all started for me
ffwer
Occasional poster

Post by ffwer »

I know how you feel. I've had the fetish since before I knew what a fetish was. We fell in love young, and while it's not her thing, she knows it's my thing, so she does it. Not all the time, but some of the time. We made a big move three years ago and we went back home for the holidays. We were staying at a friends house, and she had packed a pair of small, black nitrile gloves. We were in the guest bedroom with the lights out and were ready for bed. Unbeknownst to me, she puts them on, then starts giving me a hand job under the covers, causing me to spew all over our friends bed!

She always keeps a pair or two in the car, and now she puts them on to come out and help me in the woodshop. I just have to make sure that I don't overdo it, that it's about her and not what she wears. Only fellow fetishists can understand that.
Medicalglove28
Occasional poster

Post by Medicalglove28 »

Yup I understand and pictures would be nice of the dental office and her gloved hands please.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

ffwer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:26 pmif they didn't want you to have sex in the office they wouldn't put locks on the doors.
😂
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Assuming your wife is a dental hygienist or assistant? Does she wear any other type of medical wear besides gloves and a mask? I.e. scrubs, gown, apron? Lucky for you tho! Just knowing your significant other wears gloves daily is an extra bonus!
ffwer
Occasional poster

Post by ffwer »

That is correct. She wears scrubs, mask, gloves, and glasses. They will also wear heavy kitchen type gloves when sterilizing equipment. I love her black scrubs, but they have a daily uniform so that's another one that is usually just for me. It's all ladies that work up there and every one of them is hot. I've known the dentist since middle school, so I can't really get turned on by her but one of the assistants has fake boobs so that's a double win!
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Gotta love nice fitting scrubs on the female form!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

glovesnaprons wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 pm Gotta love nice fitting scrubs on the female form!
My girl has some with a hole in the crotch for us to use :tongue: :tongue:

Return to “Experiences”