Emails from a former teacher.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Emails from a former teacher.

Post by Mr Coffee »

After graduating high school I kept in contact with a few of the teachers I got along well with, as well as a few of my classmates via email and instant messengers, though it was my classmates that I would use instant messengers with on a weekly basis and emails from the teachers were usually a couple times a month.

About 6 months or so after graduating, the teacher from my previous story started sending emails with short video clips of herself putting on gloves. These were 20-30 second videos of just her putting on a pair of gloves, nothing overly exciting.
These emails were also always sent on a sunday evening, and were basically every week unless she was sick or away from home and she would email me to tell me as such usually on the saturday.
Of course i'd reply to each email with a comment about each video but it's not like they were particularly thrilling videos.

Well until they started being so.

The videos gradually became longer and longer until each clip was 2 to 3 minutes in length and getting very racey. Most of the videos ended with a hand down her panties.
As these videos become more daring I would request her to do certain things or wear a certain gloves and she would oblige.
It was close to a year at this point she had been doing these videos, which had started rather innocently but progressed more than i expected they would.

Finally she emailed me saying that she would send one more email, a very special one and then that would be it. Any future emails were going to remain normal.
The following week i eagerly open the email and there's only two attachments but they were much larger than normal. These two videos were about 10 minutes each and both of them contained her wearing lingerie in the beginning plus a pair of gloves that were my favourites and ended with her practically just wearing the gloves after masturbating.

This definitely provided many hours of entertainment for me for quite some time (including the other videos) and is something that very few people know about.
The reason that she had started doing it in the first place was that she was after some male attention and all the positive feedback i gave her she kept pushing it further and further and the only reason she stopped doing it was that she had started dating someone (which she eventually married). She had told me years later when i had reunited with her at a school reunion.

That ends the saga on the teacher with the gloves but there are plenty more stories to come.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Emails from a former teacher.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Great experience! What kind of gloves were your favorite can you list off a top five or six? I if remember from your last post about this I did think she herself had a bit of a glove fetish’s dues to what she was okay with doing with them now this sounds like it explains it right there. Good for you!!
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Post by Mr Coffee »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 pm Great experience! What kind of gloves were your favorite can you list off a top five or six?
"Favourites" is probably a strong term, preferred would be more accurate. I really don't keep track now nor really remember then but more than likely it would have been one or two pairs of MTB gloves, more than likely Fox Racing brand, and I think there was a pair of golfing gloves in there too.
I'm also fairly certain a simple pair of black leather gloves would have been on that list :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Mr Coffee wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:12 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:59 pm Great experience! What kind of gloves were your favorite can you list off a top five or six?
"Favourites" is probably a strong term, preferred would be more accurate. I really don't keep track now nor really remember then but more than likely it would have been one or two pairs of MTB gloves, more than likely Fox Racing brand, and I think there was a pair of golfing gloves in there too.
I'm also fairly certain a simple pair of black leather gloves would have been on that list :p
So aside from my usual fetish for gloves, women wearing them In general is just enjoyable to me. To see a girl wearing motorcross gloves is very nice tells me they are a country girl. Especially love to see them wear gloves though when it’s out of place and just for fun.

I have another post about how in my high school days a fashion trend started where everyone started wearing knit gloves to school and eventually more evolved to even wearing them in the spring time. It was just the trend that started and went for about 4 years. It was pretty awesome.

Return to “Experiences”