Embarrassing/arousing encounter with a nurse

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Glovelydovely
Newcomer

Embarrassing/arousing encounter with a nurse

Post by Glovelydovely »

I registered just to share this experience as I think its a good one!

Recently I visited a clinic to get a couple injections, nothing crazy. When visiting I wasn't even thinking about my glove fetish and hadn't given it any consideration. The nurse doing my injection was a fairly attractive, quite busty woman in her 40s. As a young guy who's also into slightly older women as well as gloves this did not help my situation. Everything was fine as we were talking about medical history etc, but then she told me to sit down and she went to the corner of the room. I saw her take out a pair of white medical gloves and immediately thought "oh no..."

Like I said I had not mentally prepared myself for this. She walks over and sits down in a chair right in front of me, and she starts pulling on the white latex gloves. I can already feel myself getting hard and I kind of panic internally. It just so happened I was wearing a pair of light grey trousers, which we're quite thin as far as trousers go, and did a terrible job of hiding my arousal. I had tried to adjust my posture to hide it but it was too late. I had hoped she just wouldn't have noticed but when I looked up at her again I saw she was looking at my crotch and had definitely noticed. I was overcome with embarrassment and I could feel flush in my cheeks as well. Then she gave a sort of curious smile that seemed to say "well thats... interesting." Then while still looking at me she pulled on the second glove, making it tight around her hand before letting go, making a *snap* which caused my dick to become fully erect.

At this point I was pretty much thinking this is the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to me. Then the nurse stands up at gets out this pillow. The pillow is for me to rest my arm one while she gives the injection but she comes up and places it on my lap. However she didn't so much as place it, rather she kind of pushed the pillow into my lap, pressing right down on my now hard cock, which didn't exactly help the situation in my pants. After that she basically just carried on with the injections. I of course enjoyed feeling her gloved hands on my arms but that was it, and my erection died down when she put the first needle in my arm.

But thats not quite the end of the story. After it was over and I was about to leave the nurse got out a fresh pair of gloves and asked me "would you like a pair to take home" while she grinned at me and shook the pair of gloves. I sort of shamefully admitted that I would. I pocketed the gloves and naturally had some fun when I got home. It is a very fond memory of mine and my only real experience of my glove fetish and my real life crossing paths.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Embarrassing/arousing encounter with a nurse

Post by Rommeltje »

You must not have been her first encounter with a glove fetishist. :D
Glovelydovely
Newcomer

Post by Glovelydovely »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:45 pm You must not have been her first encounter with a glove fetishist. :D
Possibly!
Maybe I should find an excuse to get injections more frequently :D
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:45 pm You must not have been her first encounter with a glove fetishist. :D
I agree. From your story, I think she handled it nicely and elegantly. This reminds me of that one experience with a nurse; I think I posted it somewhere here in the past.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!

Return to “Experiences”