Femdom Latex Gloves Edging

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

shameless763
Occasional poster

Femdom Latex Gloves Edging

Post by shameless763 »

I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend who loves to indulge my fetish for medical latex gloves. One of her favorite things to do with them is to bring me to the edge over and over again until I am absolutely begging to cum. She starts by telling me that I have been a very bad sub, and that i deserve to be tormented a bit. We have under the bed restraints so often times she ties me to the bed so I am just helpless there watching her. She goes over to the drawer and grabs a pair of xs black latex gloves and a bottle of lube then gives me an evil grin. She proceeds to snap on the gloves with an authoritative snap, and tells me she is about to have some fun with my body. Next, she applies lube to one of her gloved hands and proceeds to touch the head of my already throbbing cock. My girlfriend will often take the other gloved hand and put it over my mouth, telling me that I need to shut the fuck up and stop begging to cum like a bitch. She also likes to have me suck her fingers, or see how many fingers she can fit in my mouth without me gagging. Right as I am about to cum, she removes her gloved hand from my cock and tells me that I don't deserve to cum yet, and this process continues until I can barely think straight. Sometimes she stops and flat out denies me an orgasm, but her favorite wicked thing to do is to finally give me permission to cum in her gloved hand and then wipe my man filth onto my face when she is done with me. There is some sort of crazy dominant switch that turns on for my girlfriend the second she snaps on gloves which absolutely drives me wild. I have many more stories similar to this if the community would like to hear more!
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Re: Femdom Latex Gloves Edging

Post by med_glove_love »

Great story! What brand of latex gloves does she use?
shameless763
Occasional poster

Post by shameless763 »

She switches off between the pink medpride microflex and the adenna phanton black latex gloves. Both are great because they are easily bought on amazon, come in xs, and just look so hot on her.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Would definitely like to hear more, do you ever use surgical gloves and condoms?
shameless763
Occasional poster

Post by shameless763 »

We have used surgical gloves in the past, but not often mostly because of price. We also do use condoms occasionally for punishments where she wants me to be less sensitive.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes share more experiences! And yes masks can be very fun as well!!
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

Great story! Do share more. My wife and I are currently experimenting with new things (latex gloves experience is new to me), and would like to know how other couples do it.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
shameless763
Occasional poster

Post by shameless763 »

No masks yet! But i am sure we could maybe incorporate it, especially in any medical roleplay. And I can’t wait to share more. The possibilities are endless when your girl has some latex gloves on ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Being tied up by gloves and mask can be fun especially with the gloves they do give them more confidence to do things not normally done and become more adventurous!

Glove changes are also fun it can mean more to come!

The edging makes it even more fun to just get right there and then stop or a tickle after to increase suspense.

I’m still trying to find some surgical gloves that are almost invisible.
Different colors make for more fun too! And I’ll throw this in also we use to use a stethoscope for role play and we want a new one as our first one broke on a vacation in the bag getting tossed around.

Return to “Experiences”