The Night My GF Became a Gloved Goddess

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

shameless763
Occasional poster

The Night My GF Became a Gloved Goddess

Post by shameless763 »

My SO and I have always been switches, but lately she has been embracing a more dominant role in the bedroom, and I am loving it. A couple of weeks ago when I arrived at her apartment, I could tell she was in a pissed off yet horny mood: a perfect combination for some gloved femdom fun. I went out drinking with the guys the night before and she said I was not attentive enough and woke her up with my loud drunkenness when I got home. So tonight, all she wanted to do was enact some revenge and let me know that behavior was unacceptable.

She tells me to lay down on the bed while she gets ready and that I can only refer to her as "Goddess" for the rest of the night. I shake in nervous anticipation as my cock begins to rise to full attention for her. I see her reach into our drawer of toys and grab handcuffs, pink latex medical gloves, lube, a vibrator, and a dildo that I realize is not going to be for herself. She hand cuffs me to the bed and asserts that she does not want me moving fucking anywhere. Then she proceeds to snap on her latex gloves. She slides the xs latex over her hand with pleasure while giving me a menacing smirk. I always know I am in for it as soon as the gloves come on...

The next thing I know, she has my cock lubed up and I can't help but admire the way her gloved hands glide up and down the shaft while fondling my balls. She asks me if that feels good and I immediately respond, "yes Goddess". She gives me a wicked grin and says "This might be the most pleasure you will receive tonight." In no time, I am on the brink of cumming, but the second I get there she removes her latex clad hand and tells me there is much more fun to be had, for her at least.

I beg to lick or fuck her already dripping pussy, but she refuses, saying I don't deserve that tonight, and the only one who is getting fucked is me. She demands me to bend over on the bed, as I see her reach for a dildo that looks a little too large for my ass. First she covers two gloved fingers in KY jelly and tells me that I need a little warm up first. She slides her fingers in to my tight ass and I feel her expertly massage my prostate. She then tells me that I look like I am enjoying this too much. So next, I observer her lube up the large pink dildo and she asked me if I am ready. I reply "yes goddess" as I brace for the dildo. She slides it slowly into my ass then tells me, "see how it feels to be fucked like a bitch". Now it is her turn to have some fun. She grabs the vibrator off the table and tells me that I need to leave the dildo in my ass until she makes herself cum twice with the vibrator. She spreads her legs and teases me by rubbing her gloved hand on her clit. All I can do is stare at her magnificent curvy body and beautiful pussy being pleasured by a toy and her fingers instead of me. She quickly brings herself to orgasm and takes a short break to recover before another orgasm. I feel a cool latex covered hand grip my balls as she whispers in my ear "These are my balls and my cock". Just her saying that makes me drip even more precum as I continue to feel the dildo pushing against my prostate. She cums again and I wonder whats to come next.

She tells me that since I took the dildo so well that I have a chance of cumming, but there has to be more punishment and humiliation first. All I can whimper is "thank you goddess" as I fantasize about her draining my loaded balls. She lubes up my cock and in just a few short strokes I am already there. Every time I get to the brink of orgasm, she stops and smacks my ass harshly with her latex gloves, telling me that I need to last longer than that. Finally, after I can't even think straight from being edged and spanked so much, she gives me permission to cum. She covers my mouth with one of her gloved hands because she knows I am going to moan like crazy and jerks the head of my cock until I spew out the most intense load all over myself. She gives me a grin and asks me if I will ever misbehave again as she slides off her used gloves. I respond, "No Goddess".
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: The Night My GF Became a Gloved Goddess

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like quite an amazing experience thank you for sharing! Wow just sounds like amazing fun and the fact that she gets so into it!

Return to “Experiences”