Glove roulette and chores

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

Glove roulette and chores

Post by gripss »

My GF knows and supports my love of medical and surgical gloves. Since she wears gloves regularly at her job and me constantly having them around the house she began to have a preffered glove. In this case she would also use size 6 cranberry silk care fitted latex with lanolin. Not to be biased but they fit her hands exquisitely despite being short cuffed. They were her go to protection for facials and chores, she did let me choose what she wore in the bedroom. Overtime her box slowly dwindle until there were no more left, by this point she insisted on wearing gloves at home that fit her perfectly. So when I offered her a slightly larger version of the same glove she turned her nose up. Instead she said she really liked gloves that fit her perfectly and the surgical gloves which frequent the bedroom had even better fits and had long cuffs something she preffered. Of course I said yes on the spot as we have ample surgical gloves and can get more. I did however give her one caveat, she had to use the different varieties and review/describe them. Now everyday when I come home from work I get to see her in a different pair and there are so many different brands and styles for her to try. 8D
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Glove roulette and chores

Post by countrylatexglover »

So wait does she just wear them at home for you constantly now?? If so that is amazing!
gripss
Occasional poster

Post by gripss »

Not constantly but if she is gardening or cleaning she will snap on a pair or two.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Nice! Sounds like you are living the dream. Glad to hear she indulges your fetish so much!

Return to “Experiences”