Different night

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover71
Regular poster

Different night

Post by glovelover71 »

Hi gals and girl’s
Not posted on here in a while but still always browse to get my fulfillment of glove goodness
Had a great experience with my lady partner last night,usually when we want to fuck we both dress up a little.She will usually wear rubber gloves knee high leather boots and either a PVC or rubber dress.
She let’s me wear crotchless tights with some nice silky knickers and leather knee high boots,but she always insists I wear household rubber gloves(Big fetish of mine)don’t have a problem with that.
But I do like to wear leather gloves,she does not like me to wear them because she seems to go dry in that department which I have noticed.
Things changed last night when she got showered and dressed a lot quicker than usual.
My usual action while she get’s changed is to pull on a nice tight pair of unlined leather gloves while I dress up in some lovely sexy crotchless tights and silky knickers and a stunning pair of leather boots.
When I am dressed I usually take off the leather gloves and try on a couple of different pairs of rubber gloves to see which pair I fancy.
But going back to last night she came in sooner than was anticipated while I was still in those so fucking kinky leather gloves,she looked down at my gloved hands and instead of telling me to take them off and swop them for some rubber gloves she just said”I want them deep in me now”
Fuck was that a dirty night
God gloves are just so sexy!!

Return to “Experiences”