Hot Summer Gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Hot Summer Gloves

Post by Mr Coffee »

A one off story for a short period in my life that ended better than i had expected.

Growing up there was a family friend who i had a crush on, she was 10 years older than me. At the time i developed this crush I was 12 and she was very much a woman of shape that i desired. The biggest thing she had going for her was that she was a professional horse rider, so she did equestrian events and whatnot.
Honestly I didn't care too much for what she did but more for what she wore.

As you can imagine I was hankering for the gloves she wore whenever she went out. There were many a moment I had fantasized about her and those gloves.

Jumping forward to when I was 18 and we were out at her parents property where she was doing some training, it was a hot summer and a few of us were chilling in the pool in the backyard. The backyard as it were had a gate that opened up to the first paddock where she did all her horse training/practice.
Just inside the backyard next to the gate was a drum (not the musical kind lol) where she'd often rest her helmet and gloves and any other items she wanted before heading back out.

On this particular day it was scorching hot, a few of us were in the pool in what little shade it had over it and she was doing her usual thing as always. Eventually she decided to come back in due to the heat and not because of her but for her horse (she could withstand a visit to the sun i swear). She had set her helmet and gloves on the drum by the gate and headed inside, us in the pool soon after because the shade was getting smaller.

Later that afternoon, she had not yet gone back outside to collect her things and at this point it had be 3 or 4 hours since we had headed inside and while the sun was going down, it was still pretty hot outside.
While inside a few of us had been playing some games and my crush on her was spiking and we had teamed up for a game to which we would eventually win.
This got me fired up and my mind racing and it fell back to those gloves she had on earlier in the day.

She and a few others had headed out later that afternoon to get some things from the supermarket so I was in part left alone, and those that were left were doing their own things inside mostly to keep themselves cool.
I snuck outside and made my way to the drum where she left her gloves and swiped them and whisked them away to my bedroom (well the one i was sleeping in during my stay).
The gloves were near scorching hot and the strong leather smell was intoxicating. They were still quite warm once i made my way to my bed, and i dropped pants, slid them over my hands and positioned myself on the bed and began working myself.
The warmth emanated from them for a good while and initially i thought i was going to burn my hands from wearing them as they were that hot at least on the inside, they felt so good on my cock.
About 30 mins later i finally finished myself off, cleaned up and headed back outside to return the gloves to their original point.

No sooner i step outside, she's to my side:

"I bet they felt good, didn't they?" she said.

I absolutely froze, oh no she knew.

"I know you've had a big crush on me for a while but i didn't think you had the balls to pull this off" she said to me, with a huge grin on her face.

My face was beet red, i couldn't escape from the embarrassment. I didn't know what to do!

"Well big boy, how 'bout we forget i saw you in the room doing your thing, you clean those gloves good and proper and you do what i say for a good while and we good yeah?" She says to me with the biggest smirk on her face i had ever seen on anyone.
So i literally went to the bathroom and soap and sudsed the gloves the best i could to her satisfaction and handed them back to her (in the end it wasn't necessary but she got a kick out of it).

Honestly, while i was "under contract", i literally would have done anything for her anyway i was that infatuated with her it was ridiculous, so whatever she told me to do, i did it and with pleasure.
The following year just before my birthday i requested she give me a glove job with the gloves that i had "abused" and while she entertained the idea for a moment, sadly she did not fulfill my request. Though the memories of her in those gloves will last for decades to come.
mutuff29
Occasional poster

Re: Hot Summer Gloves

Post by mutuff29 »

Oh wow! That’s an amazing experience 😁 I love horse riding women, so dominant. That was such a well written experience aswell I can actually picture her standing there in her riding gear! Hope she had some sexy riding boots on too. Too bad she didn’t give you a handjob before you left though.
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Re: Hot Summer Gloves

Post by Mr Coffee »

Seeing her in the riding gear definitely fueled a few sexy dreams, none of them became a reality or at least with her anyway lol.
Still keep in contact with her and the family and every now and then she pokes a bit of fun about it.

Return to “Experiences”