Groceries

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pond

Groceries

Post by pond »

Was at the food basic around the corner from me. My wife and I were buying our weekly supply of food. Of course a lot of people wearing gloves and mask. Mostly older folks. But most of the employees were wearing gloves but the shity clear vinyl ones. But i will admit more people are understanding the use of them. Not cross contaminating. Removing them before touching personal items. But while we were shopping, these 2 young ladies walk in wearing small pink gloves and mask. I believe they might be nursing students for the are wearing proper sized gloves and wearing medical mask properly too. As it they have has training. My wife is a nurse who has taught me and shown me proper techniques. I would loved to have had a closer look but unfortunately when shopping with my wife, it is hard for to do that. My wife knows about my fetish and even this site, she often will joke with me about ladies wearing gloves, say huh huh, you see that. Cause they in canada there saying that everyone should wear mask when in tight public spaces, like grocery stores etc. So i have seen a steep rise in gloves and mask in public the last few days.
Hunter32

Re: Groceries

Post by Hunter32 »

Yeah, I’ve been seeing more masks and gloves in public for sure and it is really hard not to get excited by it. My wife is a nurse too and will say things to poke fun when there’s a gloved female around. She also has been describing the PPE she’s been wearing during this, which is cool too. I think my sex drive increases every time I venture out and see the mask/glove wearing females everywhere.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

So totally have seen more and more gloves and masks which is good yes!! I like seeing this because it tells me people are taking it seriously. How ever I do tend to look at it all as well i feel bad but like the rest here can’t help it. I try not to looks as much because I know it’s happening and it’s becoming a norm. Honestly not even because of the fetish I hope the gloves stick for a while or even become a norm. I really hope the virus goes away soon! But the gloves can stay lol, but I think that’s what we all want here!
countrylatexglover
VIP

It is starting to dwindle down for now but still seee people wearing them. For touching shopping carts and gas pumps. Might become a norm for some people but not all for sure!
I know it will be easier for me now as it’s it more normal to do. The media has told everyone to stop wearing them and just wash your hands. If we were to do that properly there would be A line at every grocery store for hand washing. Just wear your gloves the right way and take them off when done. Wipe things down gives or not and stop telling people to not protect themselves.

I hope some people stick to using them even after this is over I think they will but I’m not sure. I know I plan on it. Maybe not a mask but gloves for sure.
I believe I have become full blown germaphobe over this thing.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Has anyone still seen this anymore? Around here it’s rare to find now people got tired of wearing them and they are listening to the media say gloves don’t help. Everyone is just using sanitizer now and are all bare handed sad to see but gloves got such a negative backlash that people just stopped wearing them altogether.

I know I’m uncomfortable without them now but oh well it lasted a little while.
LatexRocker
Occasional poster

Post by LatexRocker »

I haven't been going out much to keep myself safe, but I did venture to a local grocery store this week to pick up a few things. All employees were still wearing gloves and masks, though no customers were.
countrylatexglover
VIP

So I have noticed many employees have stopped wearing them now that this has become easier to figure out. Some do still wear them for making food but not even for drinks. I had to ask someone to wear gloves for making my drinks and they did. Very few customers are wearing them anymore.

Though I just found a video stating that wear gloves prevents the spread of the virus and those who are wearing them are increasing their protection a lot. But I think most find them way to hot right now in the summer time and gave up on them.

I do thank people for wear gloves when they do if I have to interact with them. I do feel like wearing them in public from now on will be much easier for a long while.

I still wish more would. I few like a second wave of gloves will come about someday just not sure how or when.

Does anyone else see another wave of gloves coming or is it long gone?
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

We usually wear gloves and a mask during trips to the grocery store. One time recently my wife and sister in law went, they had on their purple nitrile gloves on and n95 masks on with the double straps behind their heads. It was quite the sight to see. Other customers are becoming more relaxed, but I have a feeling as we head into the fall things will change again.
Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Post by Robboxxx123 »

I live In Melbourne Australia and we have recently seen a very high rise of cases,one of the large hardware chains i believe insist checkout staff to wear them, so there's usually a hand Full of women right as you walk in and out all gloved up, but as for anywhere else its not as common as it was at the beginning
countrylatexglover
VIP

Sad to see for most of us anyway it was nice to see while it lasted but enough propaganda has risen saying that anything will protect you from the virus except gloves they will not protect you. Very sad to see because in areas where gloves are still prevalent they have knocked the spread down big time.

I have had to stop reading news of any kind and this will include read about gloves being good or bad. All they say in the state is how bad gloves are except for when your cleaning or in the medical field. They do include the good about people using them properly but most just how bad they are.

I just hate the reb gloves have gotten through this whole thing!

Return to “Experiences”