Groceries

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovetastic

Re: Groceries

Post by glovetastic »

Hard for me guys, I work in a supermarket and when I have to help these pretty girls with their tight medical gloves look for items or scan their shopping through, It takes a lot of work to stop my friend from getting hard 😂
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

joshuabrett wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 pm Hard for me guys, I work in a supermarket and when I have to help these pretty girls with their tight medical gloves look for items or scan their shopping through, It takes a lot of work to stop my friend from getting hard 😂
Do you still get a lot of people through your line wearing gloves and a mask??
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

In the local supermarket there is a beautiful young girl, much to young for me. I can look though. And she was wearing absolutely gorgeous proper latex surgical gloves. Problem is I never got to her till because there are 2 tills. 😭😭😭
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

As long as my employer still provides gloves, I will always wear them. Ive been doing it long before covid and i will continue after. For both reasons, publicly its because many times our pallets will have dust or dirt from the truck. The obvious reason is because I can wear gloves all the time any time and no one questions it
countrylatexglover
VIP

Keeping this topic up a bit.

Has anyone seen this still people wearing gloves in the stores as well as masks? With the increase in cases I’m curious to see if this will pickup again.
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

Masks are still very much mandatory where I live. There's some glove usage, but I wouldn't say any more than there was before the most recent uptick in cases. And mostly the people who are wearing gloves in public (outside of like servers in restaurants which is also dying out) are probably 20-30 years older than me. I don't think its going to catch back on again. At least not to the levels of 5-6 months ago.
countrylatexglover
VIP

That is the part miss the most! People walking around with medical gloves all day. I so much wish they could have taught everyone how to wear gloves properly and keep them wearing them. I actually do believe that not wearing gloves anymore is how the cases are starting to rise again also. Washing hands is great but only if done properly, if not it’s just as bad as wearing gloves the wrong way also.

I also see only elderly people wearing them now as well. What scares me is that people now have a false sense of security if they are not wearing gloves because they believe if you just wash your hands it kills the virus but it has to be for at least 20 seconds or it won’t work. I see many people not doing that.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Did recently see quite a bit of this happening. More people starting to wear gloves again. It was at the store getting some groceries and quite a few couples and other people had the gloves on. It was nice to see people taking it more seriously again. With the uprise in cases in the area and kind across the US It makes sense.
countrylatexglover
VIP

So is this pretty much dead and gone and everyone is getting back to normal? Or have you still seen this happening with cases rising? Definitely almost gone around here, mostly a spike in mask wearing but gloves are gone I think for good. Unfortunate to see but I think most are over this whole thing.

Anyone seeing the same thing or anything different?

Return to “Experiences”