Before Lockdown

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

WorcesterGloveLover
Newcomer

Before Lockdown

Post by WorcesterGloveLover »

So living in the UK, we started our lockdown officially on Monday 23rd March and me and a mate are into gloves and have been for a couple of years now so we figured before lockdown came into effect, we'd get together for one last gloving session. So on the Thursday, he came round to my house to have some fun with gloves (before anybody comments we're both straight and he's in a relationship).

I have a collection of Kimtech surgical gloves (I wear size 7 and he wears size 6.5) as well as some lube and condoms. So when we're both ready, I get the gloves and other bits out of my bed drawer that I keep everything in and we begin by undressing until we're both nude and donning the gloves and honestly, just watching a good mate don gloves in front of you is a sight like no other! Once fully nude and gloved, we begin by feeling each other gloved hands on which really turns me on. We both like to suck each others gloved fingers (think I got him into that!) and his thing is to touch each other nipples (which I really have embraced myself!).

Moving on, I begin by applying a condom and plenty of lube before giving him a slow BJ underneath my bed covers. I do this for a few moments until then I come out from under the bed sheets. Then I apply some more lube and proceed to giving a prostate massage whilst slowly jerking him off. When he's had enough of this, I then return to giving him a slow BJ as well as stroking his nipples and sucking on his gloved fingers. Shortly before he is about to cum, I then proceed to take the condom off and give him a HJ and when it's time to cum, I let him shoot all over my chest and face and I'll continue to jerk him off before he tells me it's beginning to hurt. At this point, we reverse roles and he begins on me. Now as somebody who has been into gloves for much longer as he has, I don't tend to last quite as long as he does. So he starts by putting a condom on me and applying lube. At first, he lets me suck on one of his gloved hands whilst he jerks me off with the other. A lot of the time I have to tell him to slow down else I feel I'll finish too quick. Anyway, he continues to give me a slow HJ and when I feel like I'm about to cum, I take the condom off which allows me to shoot all over myself. Even once we're both finished, we continued to sit there with our gloves on for a while and just appreciate the moment that had happened.

Anyway, once the lockdown has been lifted (whenever that may be), we will be meeting up again to try even more stuff with the gloves and I'll make sure to post a followup to this with regards to what happens. Thanks for reading!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Before Lockdown

Post by tronn206 »

I'm not gay either but that caused a big stirring down below. :biggrin: Some times the fetish for gloves is too strong. <3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

Woah that was hot! Do you ever wear masks when playing?
WorcesterGloveLover
Newcomer

Post by WorcesterGloveLover »

Medfet69 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am Woah that was hot! Do you ever wear masks when playing?
Yes we have before (I have a few medical masks) but we didn't use them on this occasion!
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

That was very hot and very arousing to read
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Sounds like fun, for me it would be thick rubber gloves rather than medical though....
Allrubbery
Occasional poster

Post by Allrubbery »

Your so lucky finding a mate who’s into glove fun without the commitment of other stuff...that’s pretty dam horny mate. how da ya find out a mates got the same kink? I’m not gay either but when it comes to rubber glove fetish any mate of mine who’s singing off the same hymn sheet can play with my gloves anytime.

Return to “Experiences”