Getting excited for household gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

VirtualMantis
Newcomer

Getting excited for household gloves

Post by VirtualMantis »

Household rubber gloves would have been my most favourite glove type growing up for just simply their versatility and the way they felt.

One of the things I did as a kid was I had household gloves in the bath with me, usually a couple of pairs but up to 5 or 6 pairs if i had the time.
Thanks to my super open minded parents, I could do this freely and they would set a timer for me to get out of the bath so as to not have the bath get cold, as otherwise I would literally stay there until it had gone completely cold. I loved hot baths so I would have them as hot as I could stand them plus to also give me a bit of time before the water started to get cold

Bath time was set for 15 minutes max and I was left to freely enjoy myself in that time, so long as I actually washed myself at some point.

I was 5 the first time I took a pair of household gloves into the bath with me and I quickly learned that I shouldn't take them from kitchen, they were snatched out of my hands before I could even get in the bath with them.
The next day my mum bought me a pair of household gloves to use in the bath for the first time. They were some cheap gloves compared to the ones that were in the kitchen but they felt kinda nice but left me somewhat unimpressed. I used them every now and then whenever the urge came along to use them but I wanted something better. So i asked for more gloves and initially that was shot down but then a short while later mum told me I could come along, so long as I was quiet and didnt get loud.
I did have one condition though, that I had to do chores around the house to earn money to pay for them. In this instance I would get the gloves in advance and then work to pay them off. If i stopped doing my chores/earning money then she could take them away from me at any point.
I was excited and I couldn't sleep that night but I was finally getting some household gloves of my own.
The "contract" for my chores was written up the next day and everything was laid out for me to see easily.

The visit to the supermarket was like entering heaven. My mum lead me down to the aisle where the gloves were located and my eyes opened wide in glee but I had to keep quiet otherwise we would leave with nothing, though my mum could see I was bursting with excitement.
There must have been close to 20 pairs of gloves and initially at first I wanted every single one but she was quick to point out that only half of them were household gloves (or "inside house gloves" as she referred to them for me). She asked which ones I wanted and I simply pointed and then waved my arm around signaling all of them.
I got two pairs of each as i worked out that I could wear a pair and then play with another pair.
The rest of the supermarket visit and the ride home was pretty much a blur as my head was buzzing with excitement.

It was mid afternoon but I was eager to have my bath as soon as I could.

Those gloves lasted about a year as they would get mouldy and they would get thrown out. After those were all gone, I would just get one or two pairs and try and make sure that they dried properly before storing, and at this point I was doing my chores regularly that I had a "bank" to use from, so I didn't have to wait to have enough money to request more.

On my 7th birthday I got given cash from a couple of relatives and I felt like the richest person in the world. I put a portion of it aside to buy gloves with and gave it to mum, as she would go to the supermarket regularly.
I had another stockpile of gloves from two different supermarkets as I asked her to get some at the 2nd one that weren't at the first.
I had 16 different pairs of household gloves and I was over the moon, only now I was much more curious as to how they were out of water, seeing as the only time I ever used households was in the bath. I put half of them in the bathroom and the other half in my bedroom.

That evening I had my typical bath, only this time was the first time I had some semblance of an orgasm, obviously a dry one. This one new pair felt really nice and so I was effectively stroking, rather than just playing around and half rubbing myself to make my dick stand up.
I was now very curious and tried to make it happen again but I ran out of time in the bath.
Later that evening, once I was in bed I got back up and got all the gloves that I had in my bedroom and pulled my pants down before getting back into bed.
This was a new experience as now I didn't have water all around me and the way the gloves felt dry was exciting. I probably spent close to an hour just feeling myself with each pair first and then i remembered that moment in the bath tub so I put on the pair that were identical and tried to recreate that moment.

The lack of water changed things a bit as now the gloves had some kind of grip but moving slower helped me. These gloves were thicker than most of the others which helped me in this situation because now it wasn't so much as my hand with a glove but more a glove on my dick that I had control over. I continued for about half an hour, trying not to make myself sore from the constant rubbing/playing around but I had a few close moments where some kind of sensation happened and then went away.
Once I found a method that I was comfortable with, i kept at it. I just wanted to recreate that sensation so bad that i didn't care how long it took.
Eventually it happened and I had no idea what happened but i knew it felt great.

The first time it happened in the bath felt like a fluke as I couldn't recreate that moment as I would just simply run out of time.
The next morning I got up and got that same pair of gloves and tried it while standing up, unfortunately for me though was that while partway through my mum walked in expecting to wake me up, an embarrassing moment for her as I was more annoyed that she entered and saw me doing private things to myself.
After that incident, my dad made up a do not disturb doorknob hanger that I could put out when I was wanting to be alone.
I didn't care that they knew what i was doing, given that i was already doing it in the bath and they knew pretty much what i did I just wanted to be private about it as they were all about keeping certain private things private and they understood that.

This was a great thing as now I didn't have to wait until bath time to play with my household gloves. As I got older I started to branch out and try other gloves, although obtaining those was a little more difficult, mostly because of the cost compared to household gloves but that's not to say I didn't "repurpose" some other gloves either.

Gloved bath time however was a regular thing and I continued doing it well into my teens, although once I started to have showers more often, I couldn't do that as much and showers had to be shorter than my typical bath times.
The upside however was that once I was in full puberty swing, getting off was less of a task and I could do it in the shower and yes I did make sure i kept things clean after it lol (Parents had an ensuite in the bedroom so I didn't have to worry about them getting annoyed over me masturbating in the shower)
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Getting excited for household gloves

Post by GlovedYankee »

Great read and i wish my parents were so understanding, lol. Thanks for sharing!
JT4004
Regular poster

Re: Getting excited for household gloves

Post by JT4004 »

I was always a rubber glove person growing up. There was always a pair for washing up. When I was a lot younger I would just grab them and wear them openly all the time. I was always intoxicated by the feel. As I got a bit older I started to collect the gloves that had been used and ended up with 20 pairs hidden in my room. Most nights I would fall asleep wearing at least 2 pairs.

As I got slightly older I noticed most people didn’t have the same reaction as me and I tended to hide it, although my parents always knew.

In my teenage years, I discovered the sexual power of rubber gloves and they have been a mainstay of my sexual life ever since

Return to “Experiences”