My Earliest glove memory

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tomglover
Regular poster

My Earliest glove memory

Post by Tomglover »

The earliest I remember having a glove memory was at First school so I was between 5-9 yr old, I can't remember exact age but probably towards the older end.
I had a teacher who used to organise for us to paint pictures in class , I don't remember her name but she had short dark hair and glasses, she was not a glamorous teacher but I remember her been slim and I liked something about her.
She would go to a cupboard at the back of the classroom open the doors and reach in to pull out a pair of red household rubber gloves, she slipped them on and then proceeded to take out containers with powder paint in them, she scooped out the paint and filled compartments in trays with different colours.
We would then go up and collect a tray each, I was so obsessed with these gloves and loved how she looked in them, I was determined to get to touch them one day, at the end of the lesson we would take the trays back and had to rinse them out and put them back in the cupboard next to the gloves that sat there on a shelf.
I used to fantasize about this teacher in bed so often and used to touch myself thinking about her gloved hands, I won't have really known what I was doing but loved the feeling of it.
Then one day we were in class doing the usual, taking the trays off the teacher whilst she'd filled them wearing her rubber gloves but this time I was the last one to take my tray back, I eventually got to the sink rinsed the tray and took it to the cupboard, I was there on my own and I could see the red rubber gloves sat on the shelf one on top of the other, I looked over to see the teacher distracted and as the cupboard door was open I was shielded from everyone, I reached over and touched the glove on top, it was soft and smooth, it felt so good, I wanted to pick it up and hold it to my face but instead I picked it up and quickly pushed it inside my pocket closed the door and walked back to my seat.
I can't believe I'd done it, I sat there terrified in case I'd been seen and felt like I was glowing bright red, but nothing happened, the class went on as normal and I sat there with a mixture of excitement and fear.
As soon as I could I went to my coat and put the glove into my coat pocket for the rest of the day.
I walked home with friends so the glove remained in my pocket, once home and as soon as I could I went to my room and took out the glove, It was so rubbery as had probably been worn quite a lot, it also had a lovely rubber smell as I held it over my mouth and nose.
I waited till going to bed before trying it out properly, I slid it over my hand it was obviously too big but that didn't matter, I rubbed myself all over with it and held it over my mouth and nose, it felt amazing.
I then took the glove off and just rubbed between my legs with it until I came which wasn't long at all.
I kept that rubber glove for so long and it brought me great pleasure, Its strange as I have no recollection of where it went.
There was never any mention of the glove disappearing from school and the teacher continued to wear a pair of red rubber gloves.

Return to “Experiences”