Going spray painting with friends

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Markus
Occasional poster

Going spray painting with friends

Post by Markus »

As a teenager I often found myself exploring abandoned buildings or othercool places local to me. I used to carry a bag of spray paint with me everywhere to add to the doodles that were already spray painted on the walls. A lot of my friends became interested in joining me on my little adventures, so they did , and all was well. The following days in school, the head teacher noticed my hands were covered in tiny spots of paint and for some reason, was not very happy about this and told me that I had to stop. That was never gonna happen because I enjoyed what I did with my friends in my spare time. In order to counterthis. I began wearing gloves on myjourmeys.

This was when I bought my very own first box of medium latex gloves. They were a bit big which I didn’t like but they did the job. My friends started noticing that I was wearing gloves a lot and began to question why, I explained my situation so no one thought anything of it. I would sometimes go places to spray paint with a lot of female friends as well as male friends. (Although I’m heterosexual so it was the girls id pay attention too).

After getting comfortable with wearing the gloves out spray painting with my friends and no longer thinking they will “catch me out” on my glove fetish. Some of my friends started wearing them as well. This made things awkward for a while but I loved it. Watching all of my female friends donning my white latex gloves was a godsend, although I was hard to keep a straight face. Once the females finished snapping them on we would go and explore and spray paint every damn surface just for something to do. But I always had it in the back of my mind that my teenage self was sorrounding by gloved females.

I have lots of different stories about different times I went out so if anyone wants me to go into detail about these stories just lmk
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Going spray painting with friends

Post by tronn206 »

Nice. I would definitely not be able to concentrate with a constant hard on. 😍
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

did you take them after they took them off? Love to take my hot friends sweaty gloves and have fun with them after.
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

please more stories if you can. :)
Markus
Occasional poster

Post by Markus »

One of the girls I had previously been spray painting with, went to a house party with me in which I accidentally confessed my glove fetish to her. She was intrigued as I soon found out she had a hand fetish, and she was a bit of a nympho anyway.
A few days later a few of us go spray painting again. As I tell everyone to go grab whatever they need, I noticed she took 2 pairs. I was very intrigued by this because why would she need two pairs. She snapped the first pair on whilst looking at me to let me know that she remembered. I was nervous but very excited. We finished spray painting for the day and we all left.

That very night me and the girl were speaking on Snapchat and she showed me that she took the extra pair of gloves home. She sent me photos in them all night and I loved it. The gloves were a little big on her as they were medium but this was a first for me so I was very excited.

This is when I realised that I definitely was obsessed with women in latex gloves. This is only the tip of the iceberg for how spraypainting with would effect my glove fetish. Also this is the only time a girl too a pair home for me and she is still the only one who knows about my secret fetish
Zonexoo
Occasional poster

Post by Zonexoo »

Do you ever wear any respirators or face mask while spray painting?
A girl with 3M half face respirator and her hands with tight latex gloves would be amazing stuff.
Markus
Occasional poster

Post by Markus »

We never wore face masks/ respirators, I only bought the gloves because I got in trouble at school for coming into school with paint covered hands. Just so happened to have a glove fetish as well that made me more keen on spending my pocket money on them

Return to “Experiences”