A Nurse visited my home and left her gloves and apron

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

A Nurse visited my home and left her gloves and apron

Post by GlamorousGloves »

Someone in my family needed a nurse to visit the house because they couldn't make it to a doctors surgery. They are very ill and needed pain relief. A nurse was rung up and she immediately made her way to our house.

I was sitting up in my room that overlooked the street. At the time I didn't know one was visiting, but I saw them from my window. A car pulled up outside the house with a Nurse inside. She was waiting there. A second car then pulled up behind it and they both got out. There was two nurses! Both wearing royal blue nurse uniforms and with their own bags. As they walked to the door I looked down from the window and saw one of the bags were open with medical equipment including a pair of light blue nitrile gloves.

I ran downstairs and sat in the living room with the rest of my family before anyone let them into the house. The nurses came in and checked over my family member. It was a very quick visit. They ended up giving her an injection of painkillers, but did nothing else. There was a really attractive nurse with long black hair, blue eyes. She looked very similar to the actress Dawn Steele.

She wore a disposable apron and blue nitrile gloves. I just sat and watched her don them. She was really attractive and strangely enough she wasn't wearing a mask. I thought this was extremely odd considering the circumstances. The other nurse also didn't glove up or anything. She talked a lot though...

When the Nurse was done she tore off her apron and took the gloves off in a really professional way. She did it in a way where the apron would be neatly folded up inside the gloves and then one glove was contained within the other glove. It was effectively now a glove and apron parcel! She threw them into a mini bin we had in our living room. The bin was empty thank goodness! Anyway the nurses left and I went upstairs. Those gloves were on my mind all day, I just wanted people to leave the room so I could have them. I ended up sneaking under the cover of night into the living room. I remember picking up that neat little parcel and feeling it. It felt strangely firm, I almost thought there could have been two pairs of gloves in there, but there wasn't.

I felt a rush of excitement when I unwrapped the parcel she'd made. The gloves were really good quality and the insides smelt of industrial hand sanitizer. The apron had both the straps ripped so wasn't really useable anymore.

Those gloves though! Those gloves were the most amazing thing ever! I decided to wear them inside out as the inside layer of the nitrile glove was silky smooth, just how I liked it. I put the glove on and it was so incredibly tight! She must have been a size small. It was exciting knowing that those gloves were worn by a professional nurse and now I was masturbating with them.

That night it felt like I had the orgasm of my life. I found it extremely sexy to be using a real nurses gloves!
c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Re: A Nurse visited my home and left her gloves and apron

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

That's really hot got hard just reading it! I had a similar experience with a hot twink nurse (I'm more into guys) wore an apron and pair of light blue nitriles while doing an examination, he tore off apron and took off both gloves and packaged it like you said and tossed it, luckily he missed and it fell behind the bin. Quickly snatched them after he left the room to get something. He gave me a wink and smile but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Few hours later I got a message on my Grindr and it was the cute nurse, which was totally unexpected but I was super excited so I invited him over had a few drinks and we ended up having a hot hookup. He was a bottom. I wore his gloves while playing with him he was totally unaware they were the same pair that had been on his hands just hours earlier. Played with his mouth got him to suck and lick my fingers. Jerked him off and he came into the gloves effectively "charging" them up even more like a battery with his hotness! We slept a bit while I held his hands still with his gloves on mines and in the morning I spit lubed his cock slipped his gloves onto his cock and pulled and thrusted the finger holes up and down his cock until he came and he said it was one of the most powerful orgasms he experienced, (maybe got a new convert? :)' ) and it was a huge load, the finger was filled up almost to the top!

They are my favourite pair I wear them when jerking off then lube my cock up take one glove off slip it on my cock inside out so I can feel the smooth silky texture and fuck the finger holes and mixing his spit, sweat and cum with mines.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

woah these are really good stories!thank you so much for sharing! im bi so both of these stories got me rock hard.
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I've been farming medical stuff from Nurses who visit my home since the day I made this post. A majority of the nurses place their gloves into a plastic bag before putting it in the bin. This means I can recover them and they're visibly clean. The bag usually contains the gloves, apron and some medication boxes. That first nurse was the only one to have made a neat parcel instead of using a plastic bag.

So far I've obtained:
18 light blue nitrile gloves.
2 turquoise vinyl gloves. (one had a hole in the cuff from when the nurse removed it)
4 white Polythene aprons. (3 were torn off, 1 was neatly removed and is still wearable)

From this experience I'm learning that some nurses operate differently that others. Some remove gloves and aprons neatly and fold them into parcels. Many throw their gloves into the bin, yet keep the apron on whilst they leave. Some tear their apron off, whilst others take them off carefully and don't damage them in the process. I've also noticed that light blue nitrile is the most common type of glove they wear. I'm hoping they bring some diversity once and a while. As much as I enjoy stocking up on gloves I also would like to obtain something different. The turquoise gloves were fun surprise because I've never seen them before.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

left her gloves? and apron? offer it for sale here on the forum :p

Return to “Experiences”