when fantasies come true

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

drunkstudent
Newcomer

when fantasies come true

Post by drunkstudent »

I am currently studying at university. In my first year I lived with other people, one of them being a 6ft blonde skinny-athletic guy called "Lewis" whose a ladies man. He studies dentistry and as we were living together, we became very close and would get drunk all the time. We then moved into the same house together after and still live together.

I have liked gloves for a while, but had never really done anything on that front. One day he asked me if I could come into the school and if he could practice some procedures etc. I played it cool but secretly was very willing (I even had to re-arrange some stuff). I got to his school and was immediately overwhelmed. He took me to a corner of a big room which had loads of stations in and told me to take a seat. I remember seeing loads of blue nitrile gloves about and was disappointed as I preferred latex. After getting his notes and talking me through what he was doing, he donned a surgical mask and got some tight white latex gloves out of a draw. I asked him casually about it once and he told me he preferred latex. I suddenly got the biggest erection of my life but managed to hide it with my hands as I lay on the chair. Anyway until covid, he was always keen to practice polishing, scaling etc and would buy me beer or cook as a thanks. He would bring back gloves from the lab as well which we would wear to clean. I tried to play it cool when he asked if I minded but secretly was always happy to oblige as I loved it. I was quite confused when I got aroused as I was up until then hetero. I kind of fell in love with him.

Anyway the other night we came back a drunk from a night out. We were the only two in at the time. We didn't have any booze left but I said I think I have a bottle of vodka in my cupboard in my room. I was quite drunk and was making some toast in the kitchen and unbeknownst to me he had gone to find the vodka. He must have opened the wrong closet where I kept some box's of latex gloves. He called me upstairs and as I walked into my room, he was stood their with the bottle of vodka and also a box of gloves from my closet. He asked why did I have them and I said covid but I don't think he bought it. He then put on a pair, opened the vodka and told me to sit down. He then pulled out and put on his covid surgical mask, and said "aaagh - open wide" as he started pouring vodka into my mouth. I instantly got a massive boner and started spitting most the vodka out. With his gloved hand he held my mouth shut and told me to swallow and I did. He noticed my boner (which he said he had seen in the lab before) and asked if I liked him. By this stage I was incredibly embarrassed and overwhelmed. I didn't know to how to react but he quickly pulled his mask down and he comforted me. Then I don't know what happened but we started kissing, and the next moment he was giving me a gloved handjob (with his mask on as i squirted over his face).

Spent the night in the same bed. Have been very awkward to each other today. Best night of my life.
glovelover20
Regular poster

Re: when fantasies come true

Post by glovelover20 »

wow. Funnily enough, I had never realised I wasn't anything other than retro, until I ended up kissing my friend, who is a guy. That was awkward at the time. I have now realised I am not straight. My experience was also at uni. Love the story, hope you had a good night :)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'm straight but felt a stirring below the belt.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
wlbj
Newcomer

Post by wlbj »

What an experience! That sounds like so much fun, wish I had an experience like that. Definitely have him work on your mouth more often. Also when ever he masturbates you, he should cover your mouth and nose with his other gloved hand. Next time ask him if you can mask and glove up, then “treat” him!

Return to “Experiences”