Gloved Teasing..

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Loula
Occasional poster

Gloved Teasing..

Post by Loula »

Does anyone else reeeeaaally love it when their partner uses their glove fetish to tease them in public situations?

An ex of mine used to really enjoy seeing my reactions when he or other people wore gloves around me. For example, when he and I worked part time jobs in retail he would come and buy something from me after he finished work, paying with cash into my hands and keeping his leather gloves on just to see the look on my face. Another time we were round a friends house and he saw her leather gloves on the table and asked if he could try them on.. then came over and started stroking me in front of them. It was embarrassing but so hot at the same time.. :$
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Gloved Teasing..

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yesssss love it. Difference is though she doesn’t do it in public. But when we are in our own together the physical teasing is sooo nice!! Mainly now performing a medical exam on me and paying close attention to my whole groin area. She will touch it in many ways and move it around and palpate it it all as well. I love when she runs her gloves up to the top trying to feel for anything that might be wrong. Usually can do this till I cum and it’s so nice! Mostly exam gloves now but we have stared to use surgical ones more often and the feel is incredible.

Return to “Experiences”