Volunteering at the amphitheatre in December 2019

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Logan265
Occasional poster

Volunteering at the amphitheatre in December 2019

Post by Logan265 »

Last year, in order to pay some of my marching band tuition, I volunteered at my local amphitheater for its annual Chinese-themed light show. I worked the register at the concession stand. It was very cold at the time, so I knew there would be a lot of customers wearing gloves. Turns out I was right. There were plenty of people wearing gloves, but none of them really turned me on. Until my 2nd day volunteering.
An Asian woman with long hair, a big white smile, wearing leather gloves and coat, blue jeans, and her perfectly shaped, ginormous tits out, comes up to the stand. And she wasn't your traditional Asian woman, her eyes were wide open. I recall getting hard very quick, and my voice and my hands were trembling slightly as I placed her order. The best part is, I touched the glove on accident when she gave me her card. She took her gloves off when getting her food, but I saw her put them back on a few feet away from the concession stand.
Flash forward a couple of months, and I find out she's an Instagram influencer and a model! No wonder she was so hot.
-------------------------------
I was very fortunate at the time to have my crush volunteer with me one night. I knew this in advance, so I brought my best pair of winter gloves I owned. The plan was to offer them to her when her hands got cold. Problem was, I took too much time convincing myself to do it. I ended up offering her them, but her hands never got cold after that. The worst part is, she was trying to warm up her hands by the heaters, and even said "My hands are so chilly" out loud. I regretted not offering soon so much. I could've seen my crush in gloves!!! At least...... in winter gloves. She was a drum major in our band, so I got to see her wearing mid-forearm length cotton gloves at football games and competitions. It wasn't that hot, one cuz she had her hair tied up in braids wrapped around her scalp, and two I was wearing gloves too which kinda suppresses the effect girls wearing gloves have on me a bit.
So yea that's my experience so far.
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Re: Volunteering at the ampitheatre in December 2019

Post by Vetglover »

sounded like a great time!

Return to “Experiences”