Curbing my creep tendencies/Proud of myself

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

NCGlover

Curbing my creep tendencies/Proud of myself

Post by NCGlover »

I saw a comment on another thread that I thought was pretty important for people with fetishes to think about. It basically spelled out the fact that manipulating situations to where people unknowingly or inadvertently put on gloves for your benefit is wrong. I totally agree with this. I think that any and every bit of sexual gratification should be open and consensual on both ends.
So I work in restaurants and naturally, I have passively been lucky enough to observe a lot of attractive coworkers wearing latex and nitrile gloves. At my current job, Covid-19 has reduced us basically to a skeleton crew but one of the front end people still working there is an attractive woman who is a couple years older than me.
One day she comes to me asking where our gloves are. Immediately my mind starts going and I have to calculate my responses. I point her in the right direction and she comes back with one of our boxes of medium, black nitrile gloves. She asks what our cost is because she is considering buying some. The responses run through my head:
"Latex would be a better choice."
"Small would fit you better."
"I have some I could bring you."
But I settled on:
"[However much our gloves cost.]"
She then opens the box and tries one one, commenting, "Hmm a little too big. Wish we had smalls."
All the blood rushing right to my cock thinking of her in some small latex gloves, I respond, "Shit yeah we probably cant even get smalls with Covid."

Is extremely tough not to do everything in your power to see girls in gloves, but in recent years I've definitely been trying more and more to; a.) be less anxious and more comfortable with my fetish, and b.) be less manipulative and sneaky when it comes to my fetish. It's a continuous struggle.

[I realize there's nothing really for me to be proud of here, but considering the way I would have acted had this girl come to me with this exact conversation when I was, say, 19 years old vs. today, I'm counting it as a sign of evolution.]
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Re: Curbing my creep tendencies/Proud of myself

Post by Vetglover »

I know that experience, i had the same things too during Prime COVID
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I'd say that's definitely something to be proud of! You've handled that perfectly. :up:
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Super proud dude!
Markus
Occasional poster

Post by Markus »

I definitely relate to this one a lot. Well done for having a good grip on it, it’s quite easy to manipulate these situations and not even think about it till later on. I’ve only recently started to notice that I even do that in certain situations and it’s also something I’ve been working on recently and tbh it does make me feel a lot better about myself and I feel like I have a better sense of self control nowadays. Keep it up dude!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I blatantly asked the woman who was cutting my hair if she should really be wearing gloves!
► Show Spoiler
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”