My Gloves Experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

alek200
VIP

Re: My Gloves Experiences

Post by alek200 »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
alek200
VIP

Re: My Gloves Experiences

Post by alek200 »

Black Latex Gloves - size S and size M // Piranha Black Latex Gloves and Not in a box, black nitrile gloves size S

Image Image

Hello people happened the best sexual thing in my life.
I met a dude we talked about gloves and he said he often used gloves while practicing BDSM, and he explained to me that he knew girls who like when he was with gloves. I definitely fulfilled with happiness from a girl who gets on gloves.
As we talked, he said to me that there was a girl tto make a treasome I he and she.
went a long time, but the dude come the day of the meeting was pretty nervous to guests to man and he turned out to be a very big dude.
He said the girl bathes and will bring it after.
Entering I turned out to be a very beautiful girl with big breasts and a big nice ass with a sexy lingerie.
He was holding on a leash and showed it to me the rest of the room after which he took his penis and she pushed him all the way in her mouth. I took off my pants and he told the girl to eat my penis. She was on her knees and turned to me, and as she looked at me in my eyes, my whole end-to-end penis was inside here mouth. Then she started moving quickly and forth the sensation was unique. Then he continued with his penis and then he said I know you brought something where the gloves were, I was waiting right away and handed to put black latex size S gloves with after which I put black latex mittens size M
She began to caress and rub with the gloves on the penis of the paw and simultaneously rubbed it was more than perfect after who shed her on the couch and pulled out a vibrator with whom he brought her to orgasm and while she was writhing did not summon her and said Let me smile, she obeyed, and while he fucked her she caressed with the gloves and was blowing me.
Then we exchanged I fucked her and poured her.
At one time she licked the fingers with the gloves and caressed on the pussy after which I and brought two fingers and she pushed eat them and I put them in the pussy.
He put the vibrator again and until I scrambled her with the pussy gloves who brought her to a new orgasm.
We moved to the bedroom
I lay on a side to be able to blow to me while he fucked her then she began to lick my balls with the gentle of and tong was the top then exchanged I fucked her, she was fine and she was very beautiful and gave him everything from him afterwards she lay on me at one time I laid down to suck my balls while he finished her once again with the vibrator after which I wanted to do and asked if he could, he said come together, we took off his condoms and leaned over the lying girl
She lingered his then my cock after he was empty around and inside the mouth and. It was my turn rubbed my penis with the glove and she lick me on the head I put it in the mouth and came a little on the lips and very liquid inside in the mouth and was magical. I'll remember while I'm alive.
Then we took off the gloves and we talked.

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover

Return to “Experiences”